Lib-Tech Dark Series C2 BTX vs. Gnu Altered Genetics BTX - Page 6 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2010, 11:06 AM   #51 (permalink)
Member
 
eelpout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 94
Default

Anyone have any thoughts on the Danny Kass C2 BTX 09-10? Looks like it's a bit less firm than the Billy Goat and would be a better size for me at 158 (its width is also 260 which wouldn't hurt).

Oh and does anyone know if it has the more mellow magne-traction like the Goat has?
eelpout is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-23-2010, 11:49 AM   #52 (permalink)
Member
 
eelpout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 94
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eelpout View Post
Anyone have any thoughts on the Danny Kass C2 BTX 09-10? Looks like it's a bit less firm than the Billy Goat and would be a better size for me at 158 (its width is also 260 which wouldn't hurt).

Oh and does anyone know if it has the more mellow magne-traction like the Goat has?
Answered my own question via the review at TheGoodRide.
eelpout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 09:20 AM   #53 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 15
Default

Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum and to snowboarding in general. I am relatively the same size as Billy at 5'11 and about 185 with socks and gym shorts on. Anyways I have been doing a lot of research on similar boards. Specifically the Lib Tech TRS and the GNU Altered Genetics. I will mostly be doing free ride and freestyle type boarding. If I ever venture into the park it will be for little things like 360's off of jumps (probably no time soon). Do these seem like good boards for my style, and what size is best for what I want to do. I was looking at a 159 and a 162 TRS and the same for the GNU. I will appreciate any input. Thanks
Bryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 01:48 PM   #54 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
Lstarrasl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Carlsbad
Posts: 645
Default

Trs 157
..
..
..
Lstarrasl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 01:50 PM   #55 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Samara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: MotherRussia
Posts: 18
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum and to snowboarding in general. I am relatively the same size as Billy at 5'11 and about 185 with socks and gym shorts on. Anyways I have been doing a lot of research on similar boards. Specifically the Lib Tech TRS and the GNU Altered Genetics. I will mostly be doing free ride and freestyle type boarding. If I ever venture into the park it will be for little things like 360's off of jumps (probably no time soon). Do these seem like good boards for my style, and what size is best for what I want to do. I was looking at a 159 and a 162 TRS and the same for the GNU. I will appreciate any input. Thanks
in first after GNU CHB I thinking about Billy Goat. TRS is a good board, but my eyes blow up when I look on it cover. i seeking universal board for everything - ride, pow, freeride. whith red eyes after reading all snowboarding forums I found my desk - Dark Series. it is bit shorter then CHB, but had MTX, C2banana and NORMAL(one of all mervin`s) design for me.
Samara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 02:00 PM   #56 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 15
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lstarrasl View Post
Trs 157
..
..
..
Really why do you say 157? Just out of curiosity.
Bryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 02:02 PM   #57 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 15
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samara View Post
in first after GNU CHB I thinking about Billy Goat. TRS is a good board, but my eyes blow up when I look on it cover. i seeking universal board for everything - ride, pow, freeride. whith red eyes after reading all snowboarding forums I found my desk - Dark Series. it is bit shorter then CHB, but had MTX, C2banana and NORMAL(one of all mervin`s) design for me.
So what are you suggesting exactly?
Bryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 02:06 PM   #58 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Samara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: MotherRussia
Posts: 18
Default

Dark series, of course
Samara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 02:09 PM   #59 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 15
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samara View Post
Dark series, of course
You like it better than the trs? I'm also looking at price I can find the trs for 390$ which is nice.
Bryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 02:31 PM   #60 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Samara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: MotherRussia
Posts: 18
Default

In Rissia Dark series - $1100, TRS - $900. DS had better topsheet and 3d throttle.
Samara is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:36 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums