First board, Two years experience. Help. - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2010, 06:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
no u

Question First board, Two years experience. Help.

I am 5'10, supposed to grow to around 6'2 and I weigh 150 lbs. Ive got huge feet, size 11.5 and growing. I ride little to no park, I never jib, only jump. Should I get the Rome Manual, Burton Bullet, or K2 Brigade (wide)? Thanks.

Last edited by no u; 02-14-2010 at 06:15 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-14-2010, 06:59 PM   #2 (permalink)
Veteran Member

What sizes can you get in all of those? Also, two years of hardcore or just a couple of day trips?
The only thing that I can mention is that I've heard the Bullet has a lot of flex. That might be nice when you're starting off, but if you progress quickly it might become annoying after a while.
I can't say if the Brigade would be stiffer than the Bullet, but I would imagine that the wide version would be at least somewhat stiffer...

Also, if you look around now you can get some pretty good deals on even better boards. If you've been doing it for two years you might be able to pick up something that's a bit more advanced.
Snowfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 07:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
no u

they all come in around 155, 158, 160, and 164. And where might I find a deal on a better board, because the Hanger 94 near me does not have any of those and theres no other snowboard shop in San Diego. Id also like to see them in person first, rather than buying online right off the bat.
Old 02-14-2010, 07:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Well, if you want to see them in person I can't really help you there. I'm not familiar with the San Diego area...

Hopefully though, your local stores should start having some pretty good sales around now.
Snowfox is offline   Reply With Quote