Louie Vito's new snowboard sponsor - Page 2 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2010, 11:01 AM   #11 (permalink)
LittleBird

Default Louie's Great - Omatic's A Bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiredsport View Post
Until you say who you are or specifically what you are talking about, your posts are reading like angry rants from a competitor that is upset that someone elses core, small brand is taking off.

Louie was signed for another year, his pro model looks mean, and will be offered in both BS or trad cam for 2011. It is clear who he's betting on. Love to see a Louie/O-matic Olympic medal!
No competitor here, and Omatic is hardly taking off - just a bunch of fluff while using others to propel the name and burning every bridge they cross - bad business not paying yer bills. How long can it last?

Louie is great, TH has him with Omatic for whatever reason??? Doesn't change the attitude of the shysters pretending to run the show.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-15-2010, 11:21 AM   #12 (permalink)
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBird View Post
No competitor here
We, you gotta admit, it is kind of odd behavior to join an internet forum just to post about a brand that you have no relation to.

O-matic had a huge year, with a Good Wood award for the BS Eco in its first year of production. That model (and almost every other 2010 board they produced) are sold out everywhere.
Wiredsport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 11:41 AM   #13 (permalink)
LittleBird

Default They don't pay their bills - Bad Business

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiredsport View Post
We, you gotta admit, it is kind of odd behavior to join an internet forum just to post about a brand that you have no relation to.

O-matic had a huge year, with a Good Wood award for the BS Eco in its first year of production. That model (and almost every other 2010 board they produced) are sold out everywhere.
No doubt JK can make a snowboard, but when they consistently burn their vendors, there won't be a business left.

If they had such a good year, you'd think they could pay their bills. Can you argue that?

Last edited by LittleBird; 02-15-2010 at 12:52 PM.
Old 02-15-2010, 07:41 PM   #14 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Once again I'll ask is this Mike Casanova?
Old 02-15-2010, 07:59 PM   #15 (permalink)
Veteran Member

i have a buddy that only rides Omatic boards, and i've thought about picking one up myself..the beating he puts them through really shows how good of a board they are. I know nothing about the company and sounds like this guys being a little whiny bitch...plain and simple!
Slinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 08:22 PM   #16 (permalink)
Veteran Member

The beauty of the internet you can have anonymity and think you're getting a point across.
Old 02-15-2010, 08:31 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtonAvenger View Post
The beauty of the internet you can have anonymity and think you're getting a point across.
agreed

fuck omatic snowboards
Volcom Outerwear
Giro Goggles
ATOTony76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 08:59 AM   #18 (permalink)
760tero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBird View Post
Louie needs a new snowboard cause Omatic is busted and sinkin fast on unpaid debts!
Littlebird is a lot of clueless......Omatic isn't going out of business, fortunately thanks to companies like Omatic there will be one less gay company trying to follow the lead of every other brand in the industry. I know that it can be difficult to understand that people ride Omatic boards because they actually like the way the boards ride and everything the company stands for. I am one of the humans that gets to interact with this crew and I have to say this is a brand that is comprised of snowboarders who actually care about snowboarding. If Omatic went out of business that would be a sad day since our industry is over saturated with non-original bitters chasing the "cool factor". It's not cool to hate on one of the few cool companies like Omatic. Isn't this a technical forum to discuss products? Instead the social networkers of the world have decided to use this helpful forum to spread the rumor of the day. Hey Littlebird, get a clue quit talking shit and stick to snowboarding if that is something you actually do from time to time instead of social network yourself into radness. I would love to know what your deal is and your hidden agenda.
Old 02-16-2010, 10:57 AM   #19 (permalink)
760tero

Default Nov-matic

go to omaticsnowboards.com just saw a clip of Nova on a new Omatic 2010 board. Nova is still down for Omatic, pretty cool! On a product note, he loved the Sweet board from the 2009 collection which explains why he was able to score the new Sweet. It's one of the best flex patterns in the line according to field testing feedback.
Old 02-17-2010, 04:29 PM   #20 (permalink)
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Louie is blurred out of all the pics and his name's been erased from the description of his board. What's he riding in the olympics now?
Extremo is offline   Reply With Quote