Sierrascope on its way!!!!! - Page 2 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2010, 04:53 PM   #11 (permalink)

I think they're pretty responsive. I ride groomers, some steep stuff, powder, glades, bumps, small terrain features... and it seems to do well for all of that. On the highback of my Formulas, the inside part of it is stiff while the outer part is softer with a grill/mesh type pattern with the plastic. Supposedly the stiffer part is supposed to make the binding more responsive while the outer mesh part makes it a little softer to tweak the bindings for presses and stuff. I guess it does kind of work since I can do some presses or butters... and carving is good too.

But like I said before, I haven't tried many bindings so I won't be able to give you a good comparison. I read a lot of feedback and reviews before I bought the Formulas. Most people seemed to like them... I also read good things about the 390s and Forces too. Haha... maybe just get the ones that are cheaper or has the colors you like.

Last edited by bufo; 02-16-2010 at 05:02 PM.
bufo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-16-2010, 05:01 PM   #12 (permalink)

I always use Ride bindings simply because of the aluminum.
sepdxsnwbrdr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 06:00 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sepdxsnwbrdr View Post
I always use Ride bindings simply because of the aluminum.
Used to rock Ride bindings, but after having to deal with base plate and heel cup separations I switched over to Flux's.
Fizzlicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 06:09 PM   #14 (permalink)

i ride formulas... i was pretty harsh on them at first but i've put them through a lot of punishment this season and they're holding up pretty well, lots better than my board is =D

Solid purchase if you go there
DiscoStu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 10:19 PM   #15 (permalink)

burton triads are very soft on the feet. i really like them
eschen515 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 05:08 AM   #16 (permalink)

Grats m8! I've made the same "mistake"..
I already have NS Evo-R (08/09). But the -50% deal on Sierrascope got me. I've ordered Union Contacts too to pair the Scope.
Dunno what to do now, may be I'll make a gift for the friend of mine.
ghostovan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 07:29 AM   #17 (permalink)
Veteran Member

after you ride it please make a review thread comparing the evo-r and the sierrascope. i was torn between the 2 until i found the insidescope coupon making the sierrascope cheaper. i was planning on an evo-r as my next board but i like my capita so much brand loyalty might not let me switch.
c_mack9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 08:17 AM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by c_mack9 View Post
after you ride it please make a review thread comparing the evo-r and the sierrascope. i was torn between the 2 until i found the insidescope coupon making the sierrascope cheaper. i was planning on an evo-r as my next board but i like my capita so much brand loyalty might not let me switch.
There is an issue.. i'll get it shipped in 2-2,5 weeks. If you can wait so long - i'll do my best (but I'm afraid Sierrascopes could be sold out. 250bucks sounds sweet for such stick!).

Have you read review made by Shayboarder: Snowboard Review: 09-10 Capita Sierrascope FK – Shayboarder.com?
ghostovan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 12:14 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostovan View Post
There is an issue.. i'll get it shipped in 2-2,5 weeks. If you can wait so long - i'll do my best (but I'm afraid Sierrascopes could be sold out. 250bucks sounds sweet for such stick!).

Have you read review made by Shayboarder: Snowboard Review: 09-10 Capita Sierrascope FK Shayboarder.com?
that is an issue, I got mine in 5 days and Im all the way in New York
NYinfamous2k2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 12:41 PM   #20 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostovan View Post

Have you read review made by Shayboarder: Snowboard Review: 09-10 Capita Sierrascope FK Shayboarder.com?
oh i got mine before christmas. im loving it but i still wonder what its like compared to the evo-r. i ordered mine on a monday night, it was shipped tues and delivered wed. i have never seen free shipping come so fast. why is yours taking so long?
c_mack9 is offline   Reply With Quote