Sierrascope on its way!!!!! - Page 3 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2010, 02:22 PM   #21 (permalink)

I'm much further then NY.. and don't even share the same continent with you guys..
ghostovan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-18-2010, 08:19 PM   #22 (permalink)
weipim

just wanted to let you guys know, I bought a pair of RIDE DELTA MVMT, black/purple, f*cking sick with my board colora haha, receiving the board tomorrow and will have it tested.
Old 02-18-2010, 10:06 PM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by c_mack9 View Post
after you ride it please make a review thread comparing the evo-r and the sierrascope. i was torn between the 2 until i found the insidescope coupon making the sierrascope cheaper. i was planning on an evo-r as my next board but i like my capita so much brand loyalty might not let me switch.
I own a 156 Sierrascope and a 158 SL-R. The Sierrascope is stupid easy to press (if you can't press a reasonably sized Sierrascope, you basically fail at life), pretty poppy for a reverse camber board, and carves pretty well for me considering how soft it is. Although it's alright at speed for how soft and playful it is, it did definitely feel somewhat sketchy in steeper ungroomed terrain. The topsheet takes damage pretty easily, base is about normal.

I can't offer a straight up comparison with the Evo, but based on what I've heard of the Evo versus the SL and my own experiences on the SL, I can guarantee you that the Evo will be damper, stiffer in the tips, more durable, and more stable at speed.
kimchijajonshim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 10:26 PM   #24 (permalink)
weipim

nice mannn, thanks for your inputs haha, can i ask what kind of binding u used on both boards and what's your height/weight
Old 02-19-2010, 09:54 PM   #25 (permalink)

Hey man did you board arrive yet? I ordered mine monday and it's scheduled to arrive tomorrow!
Hoons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 12:18 AM   #26 (permalink)
weipim

Yooo dude yeah mine just arrived today and I went to mount my delta mvmnt and also got myself an Oakley pyke jacket haha

I am testing it tomorrow so I'll let u guys know asap

the graph fo look way better than on the net actually I'm in love with it hahaha
Old 02-20-2010, 04:22 AM   #27 (permalink)

Bought one! first board, and at $250 i think i did fine
now i get to spend 150 on bindings and another 200 on boots... yaay..
mashya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 08:34 AM   #28 (permalink)

that's good to hear cuz i wasn't too fond of the graphic from the internet
Hoons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 09:18 PM   #29 (permalink)

I picked this board up the other day and have been out on it twice now and like previously said the graphics look better in person, colors stand out I guess.

Anyways this board is great im 150lbs with a 15/-15 angle setup, 24" stance and size 11 boots, I got the 152 and damn are the tips easy to flex but with the carbon inserts the board is stable at speed and while landing jumps, board holds a nice edge while carving agressively too. It took me a little to get use to it comming from a 2010 Blunt I must say the v-rocker on the blunt is very forgiving and is pretty impossible to catch an edge but if you can ride, this board is a blast and can be taken all over!
sevenstarsfall is offline   Reply With Quote