My setup - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2010, 10:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
K1rby

Default My setup

I am 6' 160 boot size 12. I ride goofey I just started last year iv went 3 times now and can ride all the runs at my local hills. I am ready for the park so I purchased my first setup.
157 nitro swindle 09
union force 09-10 bindings
dc scout boa boots size 12

do you think this is a decent setup for park? And will it be decent for some slope ridding?

I have a question on the angle of my bindings how do I know where to set them? Do I just play around on them?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-18-2010, 10:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
VAhasnoWAVES

Quote:
Originally Posted by K1rby View Post
I am 6' 160 boot size 12. I ride goofey I just started last year iv went 3 times now and can ride all the runs at my local hills. I am ready for the park so I purchased my first setup.
157 nitro swindle 09
union force 09-10 bindings
dc scout boa boots size 12

do you think this is a decent setup for park? And will it be decent for some slope ridding?

I have a question on the angle of my bindings how do I know where to set them? Do I just play around on them?
its traditional camber but a little soft. with your weight it should work fine. have run rippin.

i see boots and bindings as preference, there are so many to chose from and everyone is different. as long as they are comfy your really cant ask for a whole lot more.

and here is a link from the stickies, be sure to read through them. i suggest centering your boot in your bindings first before attaching them to the board and worrying about width and angles. its all preference, so play around with it. your bindings may/should come with specific instructions on how to adjust all the features that they have to offer.