Binding Size for a Size 10 boot? - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2007, 12:11 AM   #1 (permalink)
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Default Binding Size for a Size 10 boot?

Hi everyone,

I think I saw a few threads on this topic but when I used the search function I couldn't find my answer. Sorry for the repeat topic. Anyways, I currently have a large burton custom 2007 bindings and size 10 thirtytwo prospects. The range on my bindings are listed as medium (8-10) large (10+). My dilemma is that my boot kind of fits at both ranges. I adjusted my cap strap to the smallest setting and when i try to strap my boot in, the cap strap isn't centered. It tends to be closer to the buckle meaning that my boot is too small or my bindings are too big? I don't know if this is a big problem. I think a lot of people say a size 10 fits a large binding fine but I was just a little bit concerned because the instruction manual that came with my bindings said the cap strap should be perfectly centered on my boot

I figure I should find out if this was a problem before I take my new set up out for a spin. This way I can still get my bindings exchanged if it really is a problem.
jyuen is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-19-2007, 12:44 AM   #2 (permalink)

I would take them to the shop and see if they fit any better in a medium. Other choice would be go with a manufacturer that has a M/L size. I know I had this problem as well, and ended up with a set of Flows that were a M/L and it was just right. I would try out the medium dry fit just to see how the boot sits in them as well.
SCZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote