Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums

Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/forum.php)
-   Boards (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/boards/)
-   -   Benefit a boarder (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/boards/25779-benefit-boarder.html)

Tnation17 02-24-2010 09:08 PM

Benefit a boarder

I am a newer boarder and am 6 foot 4 so the board I need will probably cost more but Because of my mom not having a job because she is deaf I can't afford a board. Can anyone here send me an email and I will give you my address and you can send me any amount you can afford that would be soooooo awesome!!! Thanks!!!

SchultzLS2 02-24-2010 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tnation17 (Post 263518)
I am a newer boarder and am 6 foot 4 so the board I need will probably cost more but Because of my mom not having a job because she is deaf I can't afford a board. Can anyone here send me an email and I will give you my address and you can send me any amount you can afford that would be soooooo awesome!!! Thanks!!!

1. Why can't she get a job? Deaf people can work.

2. Why does her having a job matter? Can't your buy your own shit?

3. Why can't you get a job? Get your lazy ass up.

4. Get your own money. I have no pity for lazy people.

5. How are you a boarder if you don't have a board?

6. Long boards are the same price.

capitakid15 02-24-2010 09:37 PM

maybe you should worry about more important things than snowboarding if you have no money

neversummerFTW 02-24-2010 09:43 PM

I am sorry to hear about your mom, but how does that stop you from getting a job?

SchultzLS2 02-24-2010 09:59 PM

This is his first and only post. Noob troll.

seant46 02-24-2010 10:05 PM

I can send you 500 monopoly dollars, the conversion rate is not good though.lol

BurtonAvenger 02-24-2010 10:27 PM

Is your mom good at sucking dick? If so she can pay the bills.

SchultzLS2 02-24-2010 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BurtonAvenger (Post 263578)
Is your mom good at sucking dick? If so she can pay the bills.

Even a fat chick could get $50 per....

universole 02-25-2010 02:07 PM

i held back on the snark and tried to post a serious response:

i realize you want a new board. we all do. but at least you have one!

what is you current set up and explain why you have outgrown it..

there might be someone out there that will donate old gear to you, or maybe even money but i doubt it. in the meantime, while waiting for charity why dont you try to push yourself further on the board you have. try new terrain, try perfecting your form, style or even try going faster.

but lol at the mom comments...fucked up guys.

Deviant 02-25-2010 02:14 PM

How are you paying the internet bill if there's no money coming in? Are you using welfare to pay for that?

Things in life don't come free kiddo, get a job, get a life, then worry about snowboarding.

Edit: From your other post that I just found...

Quote:

I am a snowboarder who has outgrown his first snowboard and is in need of a new one. I have 3 jobs and still cannot afford one... My parents are paying my medical bills as i have had 2 knee surgerys...
So let me get this straight, your parents (or mom) is paying your medical bills but she doesn't work? Where is all you're money going from the 3 jobs then? Sounds like you live at home but if they are paying your bills you should be able to save up money by now. Quit trying to scam people, no one is stupid enough to send you money. :cheeky4: