best bindings for the lib tech skate banana?? - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2010, 08:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
rocket31

Default best bindings for the lib tech skate banana??

I am pretty sure im gonna get the lib tech skate banana. what are some good bindings out there for this board?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-27-2010, 08:10 PM   #2 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Get a Capita Indoor Survival FK and put Union Forces on it.

Don't be a sheep... Everyone and their mom rides bananas and the reverse camber is fucked up.
Moral of the story: If your going to rob people, wear a diaper.
Milo303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 08:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
BBailey

HAHAHAHA, I love this forum, soo often someone mentions something or asks a question, and guaranteed at least 2 or more people are like "fuck that, you should get this instead"

Everyone and there mom rides bananas? How about union forces which you suggested, does not very many people rock those?

Not knockin ya Milo303, just sayin, I find it funny...lol

As far as bindings go rocket, union force and burton cartels seem to be pretty popular for good reason, I have the cartels on my 08 burton twin, and they rock, I put the yellow burton missions on my banana though for obvious reasons and although not mega high end, I am happy with them so far....
Old 02-27-2010, 08:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
Veteran Member

I'm starting to think milo works for capita
seant46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 09:03 PM   #5 (permalink)
BBailey

I hear a lot of good things about the capita boards, when I decide to buy another one(when the wife decides to let me I should say, lol), will be between capita and NS for sure...
Old 02-27-2010, 09:13 PM   #6 (permalink)
Veteran Member

I just know what works for me and I refuse to be a sheep

And ya, a TON of people in CO ride those fucking bananas. I saw a crew of 8 people ALL riding them the other day.

I personally feel banana is a shitty designed reverse camber and there's better options out there, so I voice my opinion openly ( =

And man, there's a lot of savvy kats on this forum that have opinions to offer. It's a great place to help open ones eyes to what else is available in the snowboarding world.

It's so easy for people to get caught up in the Burton and Mervin marketing that a huge portion of our community doesn't think anything else is worth a shit....

There's a lot of people on this forum that are doing our community good by promoting the small guys that are still in it to make the best products available. And not just what will see today.

I love it ( =
Old 02-27-2010, 09:25 PM   #7 (permalink)
BBailey

Wow a crew of 8 thats pathetic...were they all different colors at least? lol

I'm not at all saying I disagree with you...

I am curious though, you say you are promoting the little guy who makes awesome boards.
Once they get big from all this promoting, will you still like them so much, or will they be added to your burton/mervin marketing monster category?

What happens once people realize that Capita boards are the best and 50% or more people on the hill ride them?
Old 02-27-2010, 09:38 PM   #8 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo303 View Post
I just know what works for me and I refuse to be a sheep

And ya, a TON of people in CO ride those fucking bananas. I saw a crew of 8 people ALL riding them the other day.

I personally feel banana is a shitty designed reverse camber and there's better options out there, so I voice my opinion openly ( =

And man, there's a lot of savvy kats on this forum that have opinions to offer. It's a great place to help open ones eyes to what else is available in the snowboarding world.

It's so easy for people to get caught up in the Burton and Mervin marketing that a huge portion of our community doesn't think anything else is worth a shit....

There's a lot of people on this forum that are doing our community good by promoting the small guys that are still in it to make the best products available. And not just what will see today.

I love it ( =
I think capita has a lot of people being over hyped also(at least on this website) Not as much as union though.

btw i own 3 capita boards and would recommend them
Old 02-27-2010, 09:38 PM   #9 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Nobody remains the best forever... imo Capita has the best bang for the buck THIS season within their lineup.

And I don't care what size your company is, if your gear is for real, then I will buy it. I try to look past marketing schemes and demo/investigate rather then being sold on a fancy word like banana, or buying gear because you've heard the name before.

Does that help with your devils advocate thing you got going on? ( =

And ya the bananas were different colors haha
Old 02-27-2010, 09:45 PM   #10 (permalink)
Veteran Member

reminds me of these 2 brothers at my hill that both ride park rockers and flux bindings.