New Burton board, Which one should i choose? - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2010, 03:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
Hoovertime
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default New Burton board, Which one should i choose?

I am looking for a light and all-round board which can take me primarily in parks and slopes but also able to take me for a little ride in the powder. It need to have good flex and be able to take me jibbing and doing ground tricks all over the area.

These are the ones they have in stock in my size.
Dominator
Flying ICS
Easy Livin

Need recommendations please, thanks

Last edited by Hoovertime; 03-04-2010 at 03:51 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-04-2010, 04:50 PM   #2 (permalink)
Hoovertime
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Damn, i got so excited i ordered the Dominator board.
Just hoping it's a good board with all the qualities i am looking for
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 04:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: PA
Posts: 648
Default

should have looked into something with reverse camber and nt exclusively burton. neversummer evo-r, lib tech skate banana, or gnu pakr pickle would have been perfect for what your looking for.
crazyface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 05:06 PM   #4 (permalink)
Hoovertime
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Yeah, i know but a store here in norway got 50% on all burton products, so my only option without emtying my bank account completely was ordering a burton-board and bindings.

Have looked at the skate banana board but if i should ordered it in norway, i would have cost me about 50% more than the burton board. The only other option would be eBay.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 05:09 PM   #5 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: PA
Posts: 648
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoovertime View Post
Yeah, i know but a store here in norway got 50% on all burton products, so my only option without emtying my bank account completely was ordering a burton-board and bindings.

Have looked at the skate banana board but if i should ordered it in norway, i would have cost me about 50% more than the burton board. The only other option would be eBay.
good stuff. ill always go for the cheaper brand.
crazyface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 05:23 PM   #6 (permalink)
Hoovertime
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

hehe yes, and since things are "a little bit" more expensive than in the states, i went for the dominator/dominant board.

I payed 422 Dollars for the board and 219 dollars for the Burton Exile EST bindings and that was with 50% discount.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 05:33 PM   #7 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 30
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoovertime View Post
hehe yes, and since things are "a little bit" more expensive than in the states, i went for the dominator/dominant board.

I payed 422 Dollars for the board and 219 dollars for the Burton Exile EST bindings and that was with 50% discount.
Sucks living in Europe though Germany isnt quite as bad....thats the reason I am going to Florida over the weekend - to pick up my snowboarding gear, haha.

I got a Custom V Rocker + Cartel EST for 430 Dollars (plus tons and tons of other stuff). I am so excited. Have fun with your board!!

Still sounds like you made a very good deal.
33549 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 05:38 PM   #8 (permalink)
Hoovertime
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 33549 View Post
Sucks living in Europe though Germany isnt quite as bad....thats the reason I am going to Florida over the weekend - to pick up my snowboarding gear, haha.

I got a Custom V Rocker + Cartel EST for 430 Dollars (plus tons and tons of other stuff). I am so excited. Have fun with your board!!
Yeah im quite excited to and i am looking forward to hit the parks with the one.
Correct, it sucks living in europe, and when we finally got a huge slopestyle park here in Norway, they decided to rip it down just four days after the "The Artic Challenge". Damn!
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 07:43 PM   #9 (permalink)
WeRunDp
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

that is ridiculously over priced!
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 07:45 PM   #10 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
wolfbaden6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 107
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 33549 View Post
Sucks living in Europe though Germany isnt quite as bad....thats the reason I am going to Florida over the weekend - to pick up my snowboarding gear, haha.

I got a Custom V Rocker + Cartel EST for 430 Dollars (plus tons and tons of other stuff). I am so excited. Have fun with your board!!

Still sounds like you made a very good deal.
Haha I just find it really funny that you'd be going to Florida to pick up snowboarding equipment.
wolfbaden6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:01 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums