Thinking towards the future, freestyle boards. - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 03-07-2010, 11:00 PM Thread Starter
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Smile Thinking towards the future, freestyle boards.

Recently started this season.. probably 5 good sessions this season, got a burton clash 151.. realized that it wasn't the board for me - so switched to a bullet 157.. more of a freeride board while I'm concentrating on basics.. pretty sweet Burton Citizen bindings.. which I'm pretty sure are exclusively women's but they fit alright (if anyone knows whether they ever made men's ones that would be helpful lmfao) anyways, I was thinking of the future as I'll probably be going more the path of freestyle in the near future (progressing pretty quickly through the basics working on carving atm.)

So I'm 5'9", size 10 boots, about 176 or so. I fluctuate weight from body building and seasonal toning... but I was wondering what a good freestyle board would be and what size I should probably need to go for? I had to duck out to 18/-18 on the 151 clash and wasn't fond of it.

Let me know, thanks a lot.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode