K2 Podium vs Nitro Team: help me!
i think my choice boils down to the two models in the subject, had hard time to find the few all-mountain regular camber left, now it seems everything is bananing all over...
I need your help in understanding the differences among these boards and how they would perform and which are their shortcomings. I cannot demo the boards.
The full list with other boards I was considering as well is the following:
* Burton Custom - regular camber
* Nitro Team - regular camber (at the moment this is the favorite)
* K2 Podium - (it seems a "budget" board, to disappear in 2011)
* K2 Zero - regular camber (soon to change for Flatline though!!!)
* Ride Antic - regular camber, how it is?
* Ride Concept UL - regular camber (too stiff? pro level only?)
* Ride Prophet (it's an all mountain?)
thanks in advance, any idea is appreciated