Feel Good Review? - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2010, 08:04 AM   #1 (permalink)
brd4fun40

Default Feel Good Review?

I'm thinking of buying a Burton Feel Good for next season and would love any feedback on what your experience has been. I'm currently on a Morrow mens board and it seems a bit stiff and heavy. I'm 5'8" ,145# and this was my first year on the hill. I say hill because I now live in Wisconsin where real mountains don't exist. Would love to hear from you!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-13-2010, 06:44 PM   #2 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Try sending a private message to NYInfamous'Girl. She loves her Feelgood and wrote the following review:

I have got the 07/08 burton feelgood with the 06/07 burton escapade bindings. Since its all last year and the years before models, you can get it real cheap. That is by a long shot the best set up for a int/adv chick rider out there. Im 5'8 and 130 lbs and I got a 148'. Fits me perfect. It is just flexible enough for the park, but also handles powder and groomed terrain better then I could ask for. I was boarding in 3 or 4 feet deep powder in Utah with this board and it was like I was just floating right through it. I pass my crew (except my boyfriend, yes yes lol) with this board, its quick as hell. My skill level improved with this board. I used to have a 154 Sims Nexus (old school i know lol) that was like a noodle when I was done with it, but still handled like a warrior. But going from that to this board, it was like night and day. I would definitely suggest it to any chick out there that has any idea what shes doing and needs to step it up from the baord shes got now.

I think a lot of people feel that the newer versions of the Feelgood have a "strange, unnatural-feeling flex" but I haven't ridden it. It's a very popular board, though.
lilfoot1598 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 06:07 PM   #3 (permalink)
brd4fun40

I did just that and as predicted she had good things to say. Thanks.