Cant decide! ,opinions please on park pickle, artifact 185, and turbo dream - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2010, 03:41 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Cant decide! ,opinions please on park pickle, artifact 185, and turbo dream

As seen above. after a good amount of research i have narrowed it down to those 3. gnu park pickle, rome arifact 1985, and the k2 turbo dream.
might look at a postermania 1985 as well!

i am more interested in freeriding, pow runs and especially buttering now but i still like to hit the park every so often and when in the park im more of a small - medium kickers kinda guy.

opinions/suggestions?

thanks in advance
sCo0p

Last edited by sCo0p; 03-22-2010 at 03:50 PM.
sCo0p is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-22-2010, 04:12 PM   #2 (permalink)

got an artifact 1985. Its super soft, great for buttering and park but its not too great from anything huge. I can ride groomers fine with it. It will have chatter at higher speeds though
avenged1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 04:30 PM   #3 (permalink)
Leo
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

The Pickle and Artifact are better suited for park riding. The Turbo Dream is best for your style of Freeriding which is how I ride. I love the Turbo Dream. That board is just sick. Handles the pow and still holds up like a champ on ice and groomers. The harshmellow keeps the board chatter at bay on steeper runs. The TD also has a more mellow rocker than compared to the other two boards. I personally didn't like your fourth choice either. The postermania was too soft for my liking.

Trust me, for freeriding, the Turbo Dream kills those other boards.
Old 03-23-2010, 10:27 AM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo View Post
The Pickle and Artifact are better suited for park riding. The Turbo Dream is best for your style of Freeriding which is how I ride. I love the Turbo Dream. That board is just sick. Handles the pow and still holds up like a champ on ice and groomers. The harshmellow keeps the board chatter at bay on steeper runs. The TD also has a more mellow rocker than compared to the other two boards. I personally didn't like your fourth choice either. The postermania was too soft for my liking.

Trust me, for freeriding, the Turbo Dream kills those other boards.
FWIW I saw a kid snap the tail off his Artifact 1985 a few weeks ago at Timberline. I ran into him in the lift line on Sunday and he was riding an Indoor Survival.
sepdxsnwbrdr is offline   Reply With Quote