Chanel? I loled when I saw this... - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2010, 08:11 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Chanel? I loled when I saw this...

why would anyone buy this? it probaly cost like $129081729871.01. good for the rich snowbunnies i guess...

Chanel - Chanel Snowboard | FreshnessMag.com

Last edited by yusoweird; 03-24-2010 at 08:20 PM.
yusoweird is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-24-2010, 08:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
Veteran Member

shitty thing is ... Chanel had a cease and desist on DC ages ago because they claimed DC's logo looked too much like theirs ..... and agreement was reached where DC could continue to use their logo as long as they didnt manufacture items that were in direct competition with Chanel .... then Chanel decides to go into snowboarding and decides the agreement is no longer valid because DC makes clothing items now... they rehit them with the cease and desist and currently everythings pending ... laaaaame
Old 03-24-2010, 08:41 PM   #3 (permalink)
MQue

Quote:
Originally Posted by burritosandsnow View Post
shitty thing is ... Chanel had a cease and desist on DC ages ago because they claimed DC's logo looked too much like theirs ..... and agreement was reached where DC could continue to use their logo as long as they didnt manufacture items that were in direct competition with Chanel .... then Chanel decides to go into snowboarding and decides the agreement is no longer valid because DC makes clothing items now... they rehit them with the cease and desist and currently everythings pending ... laaaaame
Werd, I loved the DC logo and I love my pbj it's sad.
Old 03-24-2010, 08:44 PM   #4 (permalink)
Sundays

CHANEL SPORTS LINE - This is definitely something look at... really weird/funny? someone tell me if that's a cup or not next to the life boat?

LMFAO.. This is hilarious... LOL ... LOLOLOLOL! This is really funny. I don't see how Chanel goes from make up, super fancy shmancy perfume, etc to snowboarding... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I probably shouldn't judge too much but I'm assuming, since Chanel doesn't have much knowledge in the industry, I bet the boards are just pretty to look at and has no substance.. only a retard would buy this OR if it was for a joke.. LMFAO! HAHAHAH Chanel made a snowboard that's like McDonalds making a perfume or better yet a snowboard LMFAO

If anyone plans on buying this board or has bought this board, I am so sorry; I probably offended you.

EDIT*
Just found out.. LMFAO its a $2,750 USD LMFAO LMFAOLMFAO!

They have a few snowboards apparently, I just found out at least one of their few boards is $5,000 USD

I can't believe they believe they can make anything slap their name on it and just give it any price they want...

zz Oh Mah GAHD it's ridiculous

Last edited by Sundays; 03-24-2010 at 10:10 PM.
Old 03-24-2010, 08:45 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by burritosandsnow View Post

thats pretty lame. its dirty business. their products have always target a completely different crowd. i hope DC somehow counter sue them. DC's logo says "DC". chanel logos says "CC"? i don't f*ing see 2 C's in chanel? so whats up with that?? greedy f*ing bastards...

Last edited by yusoweird; 03-24-2010 at 08:48 PM.
Old 03-24-2010, 08:50 PM   #6 (permalink)
Zee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Burton has a competitor for the Method...
lol

The Never Summer SL-R is the best all mountain board I have been on... Ever.
Buy it... Ride it... Love it...
Zee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 08:52 PM   #7 (permalink)

You know what's lame? That somebody is going to buy it.....
wisconewb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 08:55 PM   #8 (permalink)

I think this is one of their tech:

Bubbletech Titaniafly™ core creates an insanely lightweight board with seemingly impossible strength to offer surreal snow sensitivity and hyper-precise board control.

Titaniafly combines ultra high-grade titanium honeycomb technology and Multizone EGD™ drywall-grain construction, and then subtracts glass and adds diamond dust

Last edited by yusoweird; 03-24-2010 at 09:03 PM.
Old 03-24-2010, 09:05 PM   #9 (permalink)
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Probably nothing special behind a Core and a Brand
Sinodyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 09:11 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yusoweird View Post
thats pretty lame. its dirty business. their products have always target a completely different crowd. i hope DC somehow counter sue them. DC's logo says "DC". chanel logos says "CC"? i don't f*ing see 2 C's in chanel? so whats up with that?? greedy f*ing bastards...
Coco Chanel was the founder of the company I believe.
Phade is offline   Reply With Quote