Chanel? I loled when I saw this... - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 41 (permalink) Old 03-24-2010, 08:11 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Chanel? I loled when I saw this...

why would anyone buy this? it probaly cost like $129081729871.01. good for the rich snowbunnies i guess...

Chanel - Chanel Snowboard | FreshnessMag.com

Last edited by yusoweird; 03-24-2010 at 08:20 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 41 (permalink) Old 03-24-2010, 08:29 PM
Veteran Member

shitty thing is ... Chanel had a cease and desist on DC ages ago because they claimed DC's logo looked too much like theirs ..... and agreement was reached where DC could continue to use their logo as long as they didnt manufacture items that were in direct competition with Chanel .... then Chanel decides to go into snowboarding and decides the agreement is no longer valid because DC makes clothing items now... they rehit them with the cease and desist and currently everythings pending ... laaaaame

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 41 (permalink) Old 03-24-2010, 08:41 PM
MQue

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by burritosandsnow View Post
shitty thing is ... Chanel had a cease and desist on DC ages ago because they claimed DC's logo looked too much like theirs ..... and agreement was reached where DC could continue to use their logo as long as they didnt manufacture items that were in direct competition with Chanel .... then Chanel decides to go into snowboarding and decides the agreement is no longer valid because DC makes clothing items now... they rehit them with the cease and desist and currently everythings pending ... laaaaame
Werd, I loved the DC logo and I love my pbj it's sad.
post #4 of 41 (permalink) Old 03-24-2010, 08:44 PM
Sundays

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
CHANEL SPORTS LINE - This is definitely something look at... really weird/funny? someone tell me if that's a cup or not next to the life boat?

LMFAO.. This is hilarious... LOL ... LOLOLOLOL! This is really funny. I don't see how Chanel goes from make up, super fancy shmancy perfume, etc to snowboarding... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I probably shouldn't judge too much but I'm assuming, since Chanel doesn't have much knowledge in the industry, I bet the boards are just pretty to look at and has no substance.. only a retard would buy this OR if it was for a joke.. LMFAO! HAHAHAH Chanel made a snowboard that's like McDonalds making a perfume or better yet a snowboard LMFAO

If anyone plans on buying this board or has bought this board, I am so sorry; I probably offended you.

EDIT*
Just found out.. LMFAO its a $2,750 USD LMFAO LMFAOLMFAO!

They have a few snowboards apparently, I just found out at least one of their few boards is $5,000 USD

I can't believe they believe they can make anything slap their name on it and just give it any price they want...

zz Oh Mah GAHD it's ridiculous

Last edited by Sundays; 03-24-2010 at 10:10 PM.
post #5 of 41 (permalink) Old 03-24-2010, 08:45 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by burritosandsnow View Post

thats pretty lame. its dirty business. their products have always target a completely different crowd. i hope DC somehow counter sue them. DC's logo says "DC". chanel logos says "CC"? i don't f*ing see 2 C's in chanel? so whats up with that?? greedy f*ing bastards...

Last edited by yusoweird; 03-24-2010 at 08:48 PM.
post #6 of 41 (permalink) Old 03-24-2010, 08:50 PM
Zee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Burton has a competitor for the Method...
lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Never Summer SL-R is the best all mountain board I have been on... Ever.
Buy it... Ride it... Love it...
post #7 of 41 (permalink) Old 03-24-2010, 08:52 PM

You know what's lame? That somebody is going to buy it.....
post #8 of 41 (permalink) Old 03-24-2010, 08:55 PM Thread Starter

I think this is one of their tech:

Bubbletech Titaniafly™ core creates an insanely lightweight board with seemingly impossible strength to offer surreal snow sensitivity and hyper-precise board control.

Titaniafly combines ultra high-grade titanium honeycomb technology and Multizone EGD™ drywall-grain construction, and then subtracts glass and adds diamond dust

Last edited by yusoweird; 03-24-2010 at 09:03 PM.
post #9 of 41 (permalink) Old 03-24-2010, 09:05 PM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Probably nothing special behind a Core and a Brand
post #10 of 41 (permalink) Old 03-24-2010, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yusoweird View Post
thats pretty lame. its dirty business. their products have always target a completely different crowd. i hope DC somehow counter sue them. DC's logo says "DC". chanel logos says "CC"? i don't f*ing see 2 C's in chanel? so whats up with that?? greedy f*ing bastards...
Coco Chanel was the founder of the company I believe.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode