Cant Decide on which of 3 Never Summer Boards! - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2008, 08:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
tatortot02

Question Cant Decide on which of 3 Never Summer Boards!

I'm lookin to buy a new board and already decided its going to be a neversummer. I'm debating between 3 different ones right now, the Premier, the Premier T5, and the Legacy. I'm more of a free-ride style rider and like goin fast and dodgin around. I dont really spend any time in the park at all, just occasionally go off jumps on the runs and typically im on a groomed surface, but hoping to go to mountains eventually. The Premier and T5 seem to be excellent freeride boards but are they too geared to big mountain when im mostly on groomed? The Legacy seems to be geared more to all around so maybe that would be good? Second question about these boards is about waist size. I wear a size 12 boot at 25/5 angles, and the waist sizes are 25.6, 25.7, and 26.5 on the Premier, Premier T5, and Legacy respectively. My current neversummer has a 25.4 waist and i havent noticed any toe or heel problems. Could i live with the 25.6 or 25.7 or would Legacy be best for foot size. And yeah all in all which board would be best for me? Thanks for input!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-03-2008, 08:39 PM   #2 (permalink)
tatortot02

oh and if ppl wanna know this too im 6'3" and 175 pounds lol
Old 01-07-2008, 07:19 PM   #3 (permalink)

Well the T5 is the wide version of the Premier. If you don't need a wide board then I would rule out the T5. The Premier is their flagship board for freeride. Isn't the legacy their limited run series board? Both will do about the same. You can't go wrong with Neversummer. For your style riding I would stick with their pride and joy Premier. It's what they started with and one they continue to improve on. Either way you'll be happy with the Premier or Legacy.

Good luck!
EC99SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 08:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
PapaWood

I demo'd a Premier and liked it a lot if that helps. I am also a lot smaller than you (5 foot 7 and 130 lbs) so I can't really give you a size opinion however, with size 12 boots you are getting CLOSE to the wide board range. Good boards tho.