Mickey Munoz D62 Board - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2010, 06:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
Lindze

Default Mickey Munoz D62 Board

Hey everyone!

I checked all the FAQs/searched, and have scoured Google and cant seem to find diddly in info on my board.
I have a Arbor Mickey Munoz D62 Board with the Koa wood top-sheet. It was my hubby's and used to use it frequently every year, till he had spinal surgery and the doctor told him he had to stop snowboarding (worst news ever!).
I think we were hanging onto the hope the doctor was wrong, so we kept his board for years, but I think we finally admitted we have to sell it, which breaks my heart since it was a present from my late father, another avid snowboarder.

I want to sell it, but there is NO info about this board online! its killing me: I've seen it for sale for $400+ and then I saw another listing for $30. Not too helpful. I like snowboarding but I was never in the know with what boards are hot items so I have no freaking idea where to start on research for selling it.

I figured you all would know better than I if there is a site that has info about appraisals or if you just know the value of that model in general. Sorry to spam: i read all the FAQs, so I hope my post is kosher.
thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-05-2010, 11:14 AM   #2 (permalink)
Lindze

=(
does no one know about this board, or did I do something against the board rules? Hopefully I haven't offended anyone!
Old 06-05-2010, 11:31 AM   #3 (permalink)
Veteran Member

If it breaks your heart, why don't you keep it and hang it on the wall?
Lstarrasl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 11:32 AM   #4 (permalink)

It's possible that no one knows anything about the board. Best bet is to post up some pictures, and maybe that will help things along a bit.
Irish2685 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 09:40 PM   #5 (permalink)
Veteran Member

How old is it? (i.e. When did you first buy it/receive it? If you don't remember the exact year, even an estimation would be helpful).

No good news if you're hoping to get a lot of money for it... besides tricking someone into buying it, snowboards don't hang onto value well. That tech is probably pretty damn old and it might not be worth anything more than a cool wall hanging (to be honest, the memories it holds of him snowboarding are probably worth more than what you could reasonably get for it...).
Snowfox is offline   Reply With Quote