Capita horroscope? - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
User Tag List

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-19-2010, 11:43 AM
CleBoarder
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Capita horroscope?

Anyone have any experience with this board? I'm thinkin about getting one this year. I ride alot of park and am in Ohio so i never really have any technical riding. i go out to vt about once a year and would the horroscope hold up as a all mountain board?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-19-2010, 11:57 AM
Veteran Member
 
Alkasquawlik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: la bella vita
Posts: 653
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
It's very, very soft, so while it may be fine in Ohio dicking around on jibs/jumps, depending on your riding style/skill it may not be the best in VT.

But at the same time, it obviously could be ridden in VT with no problems, and if I were you, I would pick a board that caters best to the majority of your riding. If the Horrorscope, or a similar board, works good for 95% of your riding in Ohio, don't buy another board just because you want something that works good in VT for the other 5% of your riding time.
Alkasquawlik is offline  
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-19-2010, 01:10 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 258
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
like the other guy said, extremly soft, flexiest board ive ever ridden haha.
i rode the flat kick version, and i liked it except for that it felt really hard to go from edge to edge, turning felt really hard.
If your just riding park it'l be fine, but its not really an all mountain board, look for something a little stiffer for all mountain.
myschims is offline  
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-19-2010, 01:51 PM
Senior Member
 
laz167's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Northern Jersey
Posts: 950
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Definately not as soft as you think, yes its soft but it will manage. I have a park rocker and a Nitro sub zero now those are the softest boards I've ever riden. I also have an Indoor Survival which is slightly stiffer than the Horroscope, and oh yeah I ride in Jersey, Newyork and Vermont and yes it will handle the Ice.
laz167 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome