need a new shredstick, help a dude out - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2010, 01:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Default need a new shredstick, help a dude out

last year i rode a 152 skate banana and i fucking loved it. aside from it noodling like a champion, it slayed everything in the park! the magnetraction also was a huge help during icy days. this year i want a smaller board, definitely no bigger than 149. i hear nothing but good things about rome/capita but i dont know anyone who rides their boards so i dont have much insight on them.

im looking for a board that will slay the park and not wash out on bigger kickers..i weight 155 and am 5 foot 9
help a brotha out!
j.gnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-30-2010, 01:46 PM   #2 (permalink)
Veteran Member

i would seriously consider the Capita indoor survival FK ! i have a 2010 model and loved it! sold my burton boards once i rode the capita...i progressed so much with it! i was gna suggest the capita horrorscope but if u want to land jumps better without washing the indoor will be alittle stiffer for that, but i hit everything last year on my indoor FK from the whole park to double black diamonds and it did great! only complaint with it was the top sheet takes a beathing! but thats nothing major to me...they should be updating the capita site soon with prices, but u can checkout videos from the SES show on youtube debuting them...hope this helps
LTshredTN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 02:49 PM   #3 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTshredTN View Post
i would seriously consider the Capita indoor survival FK ! i have a 2010 model and loved it! sold my burton boards once i rode the capita...i progressed so much with it! i was gna suggest the capita horrorscope but if u want to land jumps better without washing the indoor will be alittle stiffer for that, but i hit everything last year on my indoor FK from the whole park to double black diamonds and it did great! only complaint with it was the top sheet takes a beathing! but thats nothing major to me...they should be updating the capita site soon with prices, but u can checkout videos from the SES show on youtube debuting them...hope this helps
thanks man! i really dig the good reviews on capita, i hear nothing but good things about them. id probaby have to go for the horrorscope just because i want a shorter board this year and they only make the indoor survival above 152. what bindings do you use with your survival?
j.gnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 05:34 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by j.gnar View Post
thanks man! i really dig the good reviews on capita, i hear nothing but good things about them. id probaby have to go for the horrorscope just because i want a shorter board this year and they only make the indoor survival above 152. what bindings do you use with your survival?
i have flux titans on mines!! =D Ayyyyyee

Adrii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 05:59 PM   #5 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by j.gnar View Post
no prob...well im 5'11" 155lbs and ride a 152 indoor and ive not had one problem with it..seems just right for anything park for me, the horrorscope kills in the park, but on bigger jumps it will be more skecthy on the landings, and more chattery at high speeds...but the new FK "flat kick" design capita does is awsome..im probally gna get a green machine FK 156 for my mtn. board this season
LTshredTN is offline   Reply With Quote