Anyone Have Any Experience With... - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2010, 03:42 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Anyone Have Any Experience With...

The Quiver Killer? Im Looking At The 2011 Line And It Looks Really Good. I'm 5'5 / 5'6 135 lbs. Im Specifically Looking For Something To Cruise The Mountain With, But At The Same Time Im Looking For A Board That Will Accomodate A Beginner Park Rider. So, I Was Wondering If The Quiver Killer Will Do? Thanks

Last edited by kw33fmonster; 08-10-2010 at 04:56 PM.
kw33fmonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-10-2010, 04:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kw33fmonster View Post
The Quiver Killer? Im Looking At The 2011 Line And It Looks Really Good. Im Specifically Looking For Something To Cruise The Mountain With, But At The Same Time Im Looking For A Board That Will Accomodate A Beginner Park Rider. So, I Was Wondering If The Quiver Killer Will Do? Thanks
well of the CAPITA line i would say for what ur wanting, the indoor survival FK would be the best bet!! unless u plan on hitting major powder runs...i grabbed one last year and i absolutly love it, ive had it on anything from double black diamonds to rails & boxes....the only thing i could find was at high speeds it was alittle chattery but thats more then likly from it being a shorter board "152" check it out man...
LTshredTN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 12:17 AM   #3 (permalink)

its one of the stiffest boards they make, so no, not exactly the best choice for a "beginner park rider". you don't need a really stiff board to cruise the mtn with, almost any board can do that. but if you want your park experience to be a bit easier you'll want something that has "forgiving" as a more prominent characteristic. from reading the specs/description on capitas site sis it give you the impression it would be good for beginning park riders?
Incogneato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 02:54 AM   #4 (permalink)

Then what board would you recommend then? And it doesn't exactly have to be capita to accomodate me
kw33fmonster is offline   Reply With Quote