Winterstick Roundtail Plus - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2010, 02:16 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Winterstick Roundtail Plus

Hi, I`m not a snowboarding Enthusiast... but I have a Winterstick roundtail plus which I bought new in the late 80`s. Very little use and with original bindings.

It look a little different than the roundtails ive seen on e.g. ebay. It doesnt have the stripes on the tail which ive seen on all other winterstick pictures.

Anyone that can tell me something about this board, when its produced, and price I could expect for it? I might want to sell it.

Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg winterstick4.jpg (50.9 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg winterstick2.jpg (102.0 KB, 19 views)
ewsoup is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-27-2010, 03:00 PM   #2 (permalink)

Well, any value it holds is purely nostalgic. So the only person who's going to want to buy that is some collector. If your looking at similar models on Ebay, that will probably be the best way of finding its value. Snowboards aren't famous for becoming expensive collectors items unfortunetly, so I wouldn't expect that much for it.
Old 09-27-2010, 05:12 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoboMaster View Post
Well, any value it holds is purely nostalgic. So the only person who's going to want to buy that is some collector. If your looking at similar models on Ebay, that will probably be the best way of finding its value. Snowboards aren't famous for becoming expensive collectors items unfortunetly, so I wouldn't expect that much for it.
Have looked at vintage snowboard prices on ebay lately? I was shocked at the prices of some of these old boards so I put a couple of the rare high priced ($600 and up) boards in my watch list and to my suprise they ALL sold for what these people asked for them sooner or later. I don't have anything near as vintage as that winterstick but I did pick up 1997 K2 Fatbob for a steal to sell this winter. It is 96/97 model that has never touched snow and still has the factory stickers on the bottom so I figured it is worth something. I've seen some similar boards like mine sell for $200+ on ebay that have been ridden so I'm hoping to do good on it.
Hurricane is offline   Reply With Quote