Nitro Volume - buy it or move on? - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2010, 01:50 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Nitro Volume - buy it or move on?

So I bought a Rossi Scope 161 mid-wide off Evo a few weeks ago when they were having a 25 percent off their outlet. Now they are having a 100 dollars off any 350 spent in their outlet, which by my rough calculation in my head is 35% off and only good until Saturday. So, I eyed up the 159 Nitro Volume , some Raiden bindings and leftover boots(I tried on salomons at a store, they fit). My question is, should I buy the volume or just stick with what I got. The main reason I need assistance on this is because, 1 - the Scope is my first board and I haven't even rode it yet, 2 - this will only be my second season riding, 3 - I can spend the 250 (350 minus the 100 discount) on other things like season pass or car insurance. 4- is the volume worth $135?

Nitro Volume Wide Snowboard 2010 | evo outlet

I was thinking about these binding for it
Raiden 0 Snowboard Bindings 2009 | evo outlet

boots
Salomon Echelon Snowboard Boots - Demo 2009 | evo outlet

Total package is only 250!

My stats - 6'1", 225lbs, 12-13 boot, I can ride either foot but prefer normal so I don't really want a directional board, I want to do jumps but I'm not all that into pipes and boxes. usually just cruise around trying not to get into the way of good snowboards.

I'm not looking for other suggestions (unless they are as cheap as this), just want to know whether to throw the switch or move on.
dmike is offline   Reply With Quote