quick quick i need help, what to pick?!?! - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2010, 03:08 AM   #1 (permalink)

Exclamation quick quick i need help, what to pick?!?!

i have a 159lib tech trs without banana that is stiff as a 2x4 so i want a park specific board that is short and soft. i am getting it from the boardroom and due to some jackass stealing my vonzippers last year i am on a tight budget so i can get new gogs as well.
i think its down to 2, im getting it from the boardroom in vancouver, cause thats where i will be tomorrow (today actually, its 1am)

forum manual for $279
boardroomshop.com - Skate, Snow, Wake, Surf :: Order Online or Call TollFree 1-800-316-7669

or is it worth the xtra for the ride kink at $309
boardroomshop.com - Skate, Snow, Wake, Surf :: Order Online or Call TollFree 1-800-316-7669

i will be getting a 153, the kink is not a really wide wide board, so its fine, i wear burton moto 10.5s from a few seasons ago.

any other suggestions from the boardroom that you see for under 300? or if you know another shop in the area that would have a board to fit my needs.

Thanks for the speedy replies

(please be night hawks and read this and respond so i can read the answer at 6am) (lol) (fat chance)
synthetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-09-2010, 03:25 AM   #2 (permalink)
Veteran Member

I'd go with the Kink. Any reason why you're limiting yourself to just the Boardroom? A few weeks ago, I saw an NS Circuit here locally at a BC Surf & Sport that was in your price range. They're still sitting on lots of Capita stuff in your range.

I have no idea what is available in your area, but honestly those prices kind of suck for the most part from a quick glance around that site.
linvillegorge is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 03:42 AM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by linvillegorge View Post
I'd go with the Kink. Any reason why you're limiting yourself to just the Boardroom? A few weeks ago, I saw an NS Circuit here locally at a BC Surf & Sport that was in your price range. They're still sitting on lots of Capita stuff in your range.

I have no idea what is available in your area, but honestly those prices kind of suck for the most part from a quick glance around that site.
what shop was the one with the ns? in vancouver? i dont really know any board shops so if you could throw me some names i will go check them out
synthetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 11:43 AM   #4 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by linvillegorge View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by synthetic View Post
what shop was the one with the ns? in vancouver? i dont really know any board shops so if you could throw me some names i will go check them out
I have no idea what is in Vancouver
linvillegorge is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 06:54 PM   #5 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Kink > Manual

Though you might wait and see how the Contract and Rat end up. They are full retail under $330 and may end up being super fun boards.

That thing I do to escape the world and have fun with my friend

Also, buy my things?
http://www.snowboardingforum.com/buy...ml#post1737634
Nivek is offline   Reply With Quote