Signal Park Rocker - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2010, 09:28 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Signal Park Rocker

Bought one of these off whiskey for $130 including shipping. Not too bad for a year old brand new board plus I wanted a rocker, so I figured why not. But after looking at countless reviews of this board, I have decided it is a Love/Hate example in its puriest form. Either people absolutly loved it and said "it was the most fun board they have ever ridden" or there was the "Way too much rocker, no stability, etc." So I got the board, and holy shit it's a rocker. This thing is weird looking. I realize the overall outlook on signal isnt the best, but I wanted a short little skateboard for jibs in the park. So I guess we will see my own verdict, but I ask: Anyone on these forums ride one? And what did you think? I know BA rode one, and he had mixed opinions.

Im scared yet excited. Help me.
Advertisement

Old 10-14-2010, 09:34 AM   #2 (permalink)

I demoed one at Brighton last year and Im on the hater side. Its not stable at high speeds at all and the rocker is ridiculous. Jibbing though wasnt bad, it locks into rails pretty easily. Pressing was cheating on that cause you barley lean for a nose press or tail press and youre pressing like Joe Sexton. Its kind of just an awkard board to ride. It should be fine for jib laps but go any faster than you need to for a jib and it gets squirrely. I just went and rode wheelies down the mountain cause that was the funnest thing to me on that board.
NinjaSteez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 09:43 AM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaSteez View Post
I demoed one at Brighton last year and Im on the hater side. Its not stable at high speeds at all and the rocker is ridiculous. Jibbing though wasnt bad, it locks into rails pretty easily. Pressing was cheating on that cause you barley lean for a nose press or tail press and youre pressing like Joe Sexton. Its kind of just an awkard board to ride. It should be fine for jib laps but go any faster than you need to for a jib and it gets squirrely. I just went and rode wheelies down the mountain cause that was the funnest thing to me on that board.
eeeeeeeeeeeeyicks
Old 10-14-2010, 09:58 AM   #4 (permalink)

On the plus side you only bought it for $130 bucks. You may end up liking it
NinjaSteez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 09:16 PM   #5 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Here's my personal review of it. Read through the rest of that thread for other people's opinions.
earl_je is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 03:26 PM   #6 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Love/hate for me. Loved how easy it was to press and goof around on but hated it when you actually wanted to use it for anything else.
DC5R is offline   Reply With Quote