which would you go with of these boards??? - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2010, 01:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Default which would you go with of these boards???

well awhile back i posted a poll for my all mtn/freestyle board where my main concern was speed stability and jump landings, but also still playful...i narrowed down my choices more and changed some too, and this is what im down to or added since one just came out.

1. Ride DH 2.5 (has the new hybrid prorize tech)
2. Rome Agent
3. Rome Agent Rocker

this is all thats sticking with me right now to choose from, still got a month til snow here, but if i go with the Ride DH 2.5 i gotta order it first of nov. cause there only making 250!
LTshredTN is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-19-2010, 01:33 PM   #2 (permalink)
Leo
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTshredTN View Post
well awhile back i posted a poll for my all mtn/freestyle board where my main concern was speed stability and jump landings, but also still playful...i narrowed down my choices more and changed some too, and this is what im down to or added since one just came out.

1. Ride DH 2.5 (has the new hybrid prorize tech)
2. Rome Agent
3. Rome Agent Rocker

this is all thats sticking with me right now to choose from, still got a month til snow here, but if i go with the Ride DH 2.5 i gotta order it first of nov. cause there only making 250!
You like the 2.5 better than the 2.4? I think the 2.5 doesn't even look like a Ride board. Reminds of Capita graphics.
Old 10-19-2010, 02:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo View Post
You like the 2.5 better than the 2.4? I think the 2.5 doesn't even look like a Ride board. Reminds of Capita graphics.
yeah i do in a way...ive always liked capitas graphics is why i guess
Old 10-19-2010, 04:37 PM   #4 (permalink)

I reckon sticking with a regular camber Agent is good since you wanted stability and stomp landings but you seemed stoked on the DH2.4/5. So I guess buy what you're stoked on.
skip11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 05:29 PM   #5 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by skip11 View Post
I reckon sticking with a regular camber Agent is good since you wanted stability and stomp landings but you seemed stoked on the DH2.4/5. So I guess buy what you're stoked on.
yeah true...but im really open to any of them now, i just wna get the best for what im wanting riding wise, i could care less what the board looks like now kinda
Old 10-19-2010, 05:34 PM   #6 (permalink)
Veteran Member

heres the links to all them incase...

Ride DH2.5
DH 2.5 Snowboard | All Mountain Freestyle, Park Pipe | Ride Snowboards

Rome Agent
Rome Agent Snowboard | Rome Snowboard Design Syndicate 2011

Rome Agent Rocker
Rome Agent Rocker Snowboard | Rome Snowboard Design Syndicate 2011
Old 10-19-2010, 05:50 PM   #7 (permalink)

The Agent is probably going to be the most stable. But the Ride would probably be more playful. For me, it would depend if you already have a board that fills one of those roles. If you have a solid cambered board for bombing down runs, I'd get the DH 2.5. If you have a rocker or hybrid already, I'd get the Agent. If you have neither, I guess it's a matter of priority. For what it's worth, I like the graphics on the 2.5 the best.
vote4pedro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 05:54 PM   #8 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vote4pedro View Post
The Agent is probably going to be the most stable. But the Ride would probably be more playful. For me, it would depend if you already have a board that fills one of those roles. If you have a solid cambered board for bombing down runs, I'd get the DH 2.5. If you have a rocker or hybrid already, I'd get the Agent. If you have neither, I guess it's a matter of priority. For what it's worth, I like the graphics on the 2.5 the best.
ive got a indoor survival FK i use for park/jibs...see i cant figure if the agent rocker is gna be more stable then my indoor or not, and id say the DH 2.5 will be from what i figure with the tech on it
Old 10-19-2010, 06:01 PM   #9 (permalink)

The DH 2.5 will probably be more stable than your old board. But not as stable as the Agent. Where are you riding? Unless you're riding really steep and fast, it may not make that much difference.
vote4pedro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 11:03 PM   #10 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vote4pedro View Post
The DH 2.5 will probably be more stable than your old board. But not as stable as the Agent. Where are you riding? Unless you're riding really steep and fast, it may not make that much difference.
just our slopes here in western NC, nothing real real steep, i may hit double black diamonds 2-4 days a year... i wna keep it playful but still alot of pop and speed