Alright well recently i traded my burton custom, which is like year 2005? it has saloman bindings and boots, i got a sector 9 desert board for trade, the longboard is worth $150 and my snowboard was probably worth like $130? or so maybe more?!? Well basically i decided to trade my snowboard because the boots were tooo small for me, Sooo i traded the snowboard for the longboard, But now im thinking i should get my snowboard back, and put new bindings on it for like $100? and buy some used boots for like $30, so i will put about $130 into this snowboard to get it going again. But the one thing i am worried about is that since the bindings that are on it now are for the boots that don't fit me, the bindings now are like on the edge of the board, and since im going to have to buy new bindings and boots, im worried that the bindings will hang off the edge of the board, along with the new boots, So then basically im screwed. And it is not like she would want to trade back again since i already traded then took my snowboard back, then what im stuck with a snowboard i can't use?!? Should i just sell this longboard she traded for for $100 dollars, and then spend about another $500 dollars for a total of $600 dollars for a new snowboard? and i don't even have a job so that is alot of money... So basically i am just worried if i ask for my board back, and i put new bindings and boots on it, and they don't fit the board, basically im ****ed and stuck with a snowboard i can't use. Also just a little info, when i got the longboard from her it was damaged and split. So i sent it into the company and paid $30 dollars for shipping to send it in to get replaced. They replaced it for free, but it still cost me $30 dollars in shipping, So if i get my snowboard back, and give her a BRAND new longboard, Im out $30 dollars, because i highly doubt she would give me the $30 dollars i had to spend. Basically i can't decide weather or not i should get my board back and take the risk at buying new bindings and boots, then having them not fit the board, and hanging over the edge, that would be bad because then if i turned the board when im riding, the bindings and boots would eat into the snow and i would instantly fall. So then im screwed and stuck with a board i can't use... Someone please give me advice... What would you do in this situation?!? Also remember my snowboard was a burton custom I'm guessing is about 5 years old?!?