Just bought a 2011 Never Summer SL - Page 2 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2010, 08:17 PM   #11 (permalink)

I am 5'10, 150 pounds and ride a 2011 158 heritage.

The rocker camber allows you to ride the board bigger than you'd think because of the effective edge being brought in. Honestly, the 158 is far too big for me. If I was your weight I would be all over this board but in reality, my legs aren't strong enough to throw it around the way i'd like to.

If you are looking at trading, I don't have an SL but I have my more expensive heritage up for sale/trade if your interested. I am willing to barter as well (throw cash, gear etc...)
Let me know. If not its no big deal. I ride any board regardless. NS makes the best boards on earth.

Last edited by Boat Shredder; 12-05-2010 at 08:48 PM.
Boat Shredder is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-06-2010, 09:08 PM   #12 (permalink)

bump

bump
Old 12-08-2010, 03:37 AM   #13 (permalink)

Thank you guys for all the feedback. It seems like the conclusion is that its really just a matter of preference. Im going to end up keeping the 155. I already have an andy finch palmer 158 and a 155 WWW. The k2 WWW is a hate it or love it board. Honestly its way too soft and just simply doesnt hold an edge well at all when bombing down groomers. My 158 does great on powder so I figure this will be a good replacement to my 155 WWW even though the SL is not a park board it suits me better since I will be doing 50/50 of park and freeriding. Should give me better maneuverability and response since its a shorter board and im sure it wont have a problem holding my weight if my WWW can. You guys have been great. Thank you all.
kizit00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 03:39 AM   #14 (permalink)

Oh also I am on the west coast but I live in LA so the resorts Ill be most frequently visiting is MT High, Big bear, and maybe mammoth. With the exception of mammoth those resorts arent huge mountains and dont get an abundance of powder so i think the 155 will do just fine.
kizit00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 12:47 PM   #15 (permalink)

im 5'9 165, went with the 158. mostly becsause im used to riding that size board.
cjs2002 is offline   Reply With Quote