should i keep it???
I got a great deal on a 2011 forum conflict 157. I have not ridden it yet but can feel it is going to be a great board? Before I went shopping I was looking to get a 159 or 160 as I am 6'0 and weigh about 170-175 lbs. Now that I have it I am wondering if I should of stuck to what I originally planned. They make the conflict in a 160 with a weight range of 150-210. The 157 is 130-190. Should I just be happy with my 157 which to be honest I got for free, or should I try to sell it and get the 160. Can't decide so any input would be appreciated. I'm leaning towards keeping it. Thanks folks!