2011 K2 Anagram or 2011 Ride Kink - Page 3 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2010, 05:21 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgsqueak View Post
The 2009 Anagram is Camber (like your Kemper), the 2011 is rocker (athough fairly minimal rocker 5mm) at the tip and tail and flat in between your feet; not really the same board. If you are not hitting boxes/rails, I think that you are more fit for a Raygun.

Is the Anagram better than your Kemper? Yes. Are they really comparable? No. New tech/materials are 10 times out of 10 better than obsolete/old tech/material. At the end of the day anything you buy that is 3 or less years old is going to be "better," but will it be better for what you want (jumps and some speed/turns, not rails)? That is why I say Raygun. At the end of the day it is your cash and your choice. Will the Agram still slide down a snow covered hill fast enough for you to get your thrill on? Yes.

Ride on.
Thanks jgsqueak, I think you've helped me make my decision.
Although the Raygun would prolly suit me a lil better than the Anagram, I think I'm gonna get the Anagram.
It's a true twin and I can't pass up on the price for it ($255 Brand New)
If its definitely better than my Kemper in all aspects (speed wise too) thats perfect for me. The way my Kemper rides is sweet and if this is better because of all the technology since then, I shouldn't complain then.

Thanks guys for your help, Anagram with Flow Flite 2 Bindings it is.
SnowboardRX is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement