While that does sound like a good idea, as neither of us has a lot of money I would rather put the money into buying a board than renting. Plus I want to have it for Christmas. I guess I wasn't all that clear with my previous post, I did decide to go with the Luna. The store had a layaway plan so I put some money down on the Luna and I should have it paid for by Christmas I hope. Or maybe I will wait to pay it all off until boxing day in case it goes on sale. But either way I've got the board picked and I think it will work out well for her.