Beginner here! help me pick from these two boards!! TWC standard or Process v rocker - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2010, 09:47 AM   #1 (permalink)

Arrow Beginner here! help me pick from these two boards!! TWC standard or Process v rocker

As the title says I'm trying to feel out which board i should get I'm 6 feet, 150 pounds and have 11.5 - 12 size feet... i heard that shaun's line is quite narrow so im worried about my feet = too big for the twc standard....so on with the other choice the process v rocker, im really feeling this board a little more, im digging the v rocker tech that's incorporated in the board. anyway i'll put all the info about myself below so you guys can help me decide thanks
Oh and another thing that i'm wondering about is the stiffness of the process v rocker in comparison to the twc standard? which one should i be looking for for a guy with my specs and experience? thanks! i just want a board that i can enjoy but NOT a beginners board another reason why i'm tilting more towards the process v rocker i want a board that i can still have fun with even when i improve my skills a lot down the road and not be stuck with a sub-par board...ok really im finished now! thanks!!!

-6ft
-150 pounds
-11.5 - 12 foot size
-more all mountain but eventually would want to hit the park
-beginner LEVEL BUT i've been on a snowboard before so it's not my FIRST TIME on a board
-well that's it thanks guys!

so

The burton process v rocker 2011....

or. The TWC Standard 2011..

steventnelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-15-2010, 10:51 AM   #2 (permalink)

Since your have big feet, bigger than whats suggested for any of those boards, my suggestion for you would be buy a wide board so you don't end you with toe drag and such. If that's what you want, go for the process.
Old 12-15-2010, 11:41 AM   #3 (permalink)

thanks alot bud for the reply! yea i know the process has a wide version not sure if the TWC does..anyway i'll go with a wider board in that case and also what's your or anybodys opinion on that matter on both these boards? what will i notice on the mountain between these two boards, thanks!
Old 12-15-2010, 11:43 AM   #4 (permalink)

i'd be wary about getting a wide board bro. they are often resold. not enough pressure on the board.

do you end up dragging your toes really bad?
loren646 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 01:45 PM   #5 (permalink)

yea i had that in mind too man thanks for the heads up!

Last edited by steventnelson; 12-15-2010 at 06:43 PM.