2011 Machete vs. 2011 DH 2.4
Ok>>i bought the Machete.. I'm ready to rock it here in the SoCal mountian/resorts..only have minor itch of trading in for the 2011 DH 2.4>>i know it's a new board, and there is prob not alot of info and feedback..but would you keep the Machete or trade in for DH2.4?
Older cat I am..mostly just ride, hit matural kickers, some minor park action...shit, can't decide..I have until this weekend to decide before I ride the Machete..what should I do?!