more boot recomendations? - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-25-2010, 02:18 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default more boot recomendations?

I have a very flat foot, long toes, narrow ankles and small calves. So I am wide in the toe and mid foot area, narrow in the ankle area, and just small at my calves. I am having a hell of a time finding the right boots for me.

Boots I have tried that don't fit me well, each one has a different issue with my foot.
k2 t1 db
salomon malamutes
ride crew anthem focus boa
dc status
dc judge
burton driver x
burton ion
32 ultralights

Out of those the driver x's and malaumtes have been the best, but I would have to tighten them after almost every run because I can not get them tight around my calf.

I have both the ride insano boots and vans fargo boots on order, are there any other boots you guys would recommend to try for my awful feet?

Edit--- sorry thought I was in the boot forum, can someone please move this.

Thanks!

Last edited by ylnad123; 12-25-2010 at 02:20 PM. Reason: Wrong Forum
ylnad123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-25-2010, 05:52 PM   #2 (permalink)

Nikes?

My feet are a little wide in the toe area, and my ankles are like little tiny sticks. My calves are muscular and that usually causes a problem because the tops are too tight and my ankle is sliding around in the boot. But I bought the ladies' Zoom Force 1s, and they are dreamy. They are snug--I would even call them narrow--but they are so comfortable. I had a pair of Burton boots that packed out so much that if I didn't tighten them to the point of discomfort, I could almost pull my foot out of the boot. The Nike's I also tighten too much (I haven't learned the laces yet...), but when I get them right, my ankle moves around when I walk, but not when I'm strapped it. They're really great boots. Very light, too. I'd recommend trying them on somewhere.

I also hear good things about the Burton Hails. My man has a pair of those and he really loves them.
StarCommand is offline   Reply With Quote