Knee Injuries? - Page 2 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2008, 05:34 PM   #11 (permalink)
headinahole

If it was seriously hurt... you'd know it... I agree some ibprofen... epson salt and a little rest...

Mike
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-31-2008, 03:23 AM   #12 (permalink)
Snowblower

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaoloSmythe View Post
clicks and locks are more indicative of meniscus injury more than ligament damage IMO and are often consequences of sudden traumatic impact; such as landing a jump straight legged for example

for sure my knees click and crackle like a tin of gravel, but i was more asking if they clicked more than usual.

MRI scans aren't always essential to correct diagnosis; but can there be a better way of determining the problem without a shadow of doubt, than by taking a photo of the body part in question? it is a matter of definitive diagnosis over speculative opinion IMO. but what do i know?

you want amateur opinion you go to an online forum. you want professional advice, you go see a GP
Read my post above yours.
Quote:
Originally Posted by headinahole View Post
If it was seriously hurt... you'd know it...
You'd be surprised. Epsom salts won't do jack, either.
Old 02-04-2008, 06:56 PM   #13 (permalink)
zumiezrep24

Quote:
Originally Posted by JM023 View Post
My stance is right around 22. I was thinking that might have something to do with it, but I feel like I am more comfortable and stable when it is at 22. I had recently moved it from 21.

Thanks for your advice!
SHIT SON YOU LANDED IN THE FLAT?!?!?! that hurts ive done that. id say switch it to 17 -18. and get used to that. because really its like driving a car at first with how the seat is your not comftorble but then you get used to it and then really dont care. just do like 4 runs of freeriding and get used to it. its really bad for your knees trust me. mine are jacked for life now always clicking and sore in the morning. shit ive got arthritus already.