Calling all Snowboard tech heads! - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-29-2008, 10:22 PM
hero_of_the_Jay

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Calling all Snowboard tech heads!

I bought a Lib tech T.Rice about 4 weeks ago now and I was wondering if Medium bindings are to small for it as the board's waist is 25.8cm which is a slightly wider than average. My boot fits in a medium binding( size 10US) but just wondering if medium is to small for the board, thanx.

Jay...

P.S. size is relevant to medium Burton bindings.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-29-2008, 10:31 PM
Veteran Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
binding size is really only important for boot size. with a size 10 you're fine. good choice by the way.

Snowboarding Is...

That thing I do to escape the world and have fun with my friends
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-30-2008, 12:35 AM
PapaWood

^ What this guy said is correct. Man I am jealous, it was a tough choice between the T-Rice and the Skate Banana this year. Let us know how you like it.
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-04-2008, 07:00 PM
zumiezrep24

yup its completely true binding size is only important for boots. and man i love what they did with the skate banana but that thing would take alot of getting used to on rails and boxes wouldnt it? haha id flip back on my ass so much. but limited catching of the edge which is nice.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-05-2008, 01:51 AM
storrisch

Quote:
Originally Posted by zumiezrep24 View Post
yup its completely true binding size is only important for boots. and man i love what they did with the skate banana but that thing would take alot of getting used to on rails and boxes wouldnt it? haha id flip back on my ass so much. but limited catching of the edge which is nice.
I am riding the 56banana this year. It was a blast at 100k this year....floated well in the powder before it was tracked out. I stayed a few extra days and we hit a lot of tree runs to stay in the powder. I love how easy the transition is from powder to park on this board. I would prefer the feel of the smaller 152 but you work w/ what you can on proforms.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode