rome customer support question - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-29-2008, 10:53 PM
berg

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
rome customer support question

i need some help figuring out how to contact rome's customer support. it's for my 390s which are a few weeks old. the back foot main ladder strap has a couple of semi stripped out notches. no big deal, LOVE the binders...but would like to make sure i get this taken care of before it gets worse.

i poked all around rome's site (even registered w/ them) and couldn't find an actually customer service email or number. can anyone help?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-29-2008, 11:10 PM
Veteran Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
just find any email they provide for contact and state your question and ask for support.

Snowboarding Is...

That thing I do to escape the world and have fun with my friends
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-29-2008, 11:20 PM
berg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivek View Post
just find any email they provide for contact and state your question and ask for support.
no dice. the only thing i could find was something for the riders syndicate...and that didn't seem helpful (i could be missing something here).
post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-30-2008, 12:41 AM
luxman

Use this email...

I have been i touch with them and used this email: ridercouncil@romesnowboards.com, it took some days before I got feedback.
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-30-2008, 04:14 PM
berg

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxman View Post
I have been i touch with them and used this email: ridercouncil@romesnowboards.com, it took some days before I got feedback.
thanks a mill luxman! i emailed them...and a couple of hours later i had an email back asking for my address. there going to ship a part out asap, the guy was real cool too. rome customer support FTW.
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-30-2008, 05:36 PM
FrankDaTank089

Quote:
Originally Posted by berg View Post
rome customer support FTW.
well, they might be awsome when you get in contact with them, and no offense, but didnt you say you couldn't find any contact info for them anywhere? aka, there customer service isn't that awesome? I'm just sayin man.
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-30-2008, 06:31 PM
Banned Bananas [national phenomenon]

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankDaTank089 View Post
well, they might be awsome when you get in contact with them, and no offense, but didnt you say you couldn't find any contact info for them anywhere? aka, there customer service isn't that awesome? I'm just sayin man.
Their customer support is amazing. I didn't have trouble finding an email for them... but then again I just got the number from a friend. They ship fast, are really helpful, and really friendly. +100005345 x pi for rome support

life IS good.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-30-2008, 06:40 PM
Danimal!!!!!!

Location: Frederick, MD in other words to far from the big mountains
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
There is a contact link right at the bottom of the web site. It doesn't say customer support but it is an open source of communication.
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-30-2008, 07:08 PM
Crazy Max

Almost two weeks ago my toe strap snapped off my 390's while riding. I contacted Rome through the Rider Council, and the next day I had an email asking for details and info. Within 1 day of replying to the email, I had two new toe straps shipped to my door just in time for me to get out riding for the weekend-I live in Canada. Rome's customer service really is quality. Never in my life have I come across a company that really looks after their customers like Rome does.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode