So, I finally got out on the mountain again despite the torn Meniscus. Although I was limited in riding because of that, the Slash felt great.
- a shorter board is so much more maneuverable compared to my big board
- it carved great and held an edge like a champ, great considering anything but carving hurt alot
- it was much softer than my old board. I tried buttering, nose presses, tail presses and although it hurt like the dickens, I could tell the board really felt great doing it.
- it was very forgiving when landing in comparison to the old board
- it spun very well, almost effortless in comparison to the 7cm longer board I was riding
- it was a little bit less stable at speed on the steeps, as expected, but nothing scary
- the almost twin shape was noticably better when riding switch
Only 4 or 5 very painful runs, but I'm really looking forward to riding it hard next season.