Bataleon 2012 Q & A - Page 76 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2012, 07:01 PM   #751 (permalink)

Wired,

I'm looking for a new Bataleon. I last rode an '09 Goliath 153, but stopped riding for a couple years. I have packed on a few pounds since then and looking for a new board. I was checking out the new Goliath's but can't find any in stock....anywhere! After reading/researching, I'm starting to wonder if it's still the right board for me.

Here's the info. No park, no jumping, just a 38 year old former wakeboarder looking to ride groomers and whatever powder I can find on the edges of blues and greens. My experience is limited on snow, but I'm a fast learner with wake experience. I'm 5'6" 170 size 9. The Whatever has intrigued me a bit as well.

So what call should I make, the Goliath or Whatever? Or another model?

I have a second part question as well. My wife is gonna be starting out as well, just her second time to try snow. Former competitive cheerleader that still has youth on her side at 27. She's very strong 5'04" 145ish and size 8 womens boot. I want to put her on a Bataleon as well and noticed you have a FeelBetter in 152.....Is that a good match for her. Love the price!
Robisten8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-31-2012, 06:54 AM   #752 (permalink)
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Go for the Whatever 156 and the Feelgood 152 for her. Those are terrific choices, will set you up for great riding in a wide range of conditions and you can pick most of it up at blowout prices.

STOKED!
Wiredsport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 07:30 AM   #753 (permalink)

Perfect....thx!
Robisten8 is offline   Reply With Quote