Never Summer Evo - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2011, 06:54 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Never Summer Evo

Hey I'm trying to get a Never Summer Evo and im thinking either the 151 or 153 or saving $200 and going with the 142 grom version.
I'm 5'6" (still growing to at most probably 5'9"ish) 125lb (still putting on weight) My current board is 134 and i deffinatly want a longer board, i rode my friends 153 and it was decent length maybe wanted it shorter but im still growing so im not sure. and if i get this board i deffinatly want to make it last as long as i can.
So what do you guys say?

Oh and i almost forgot, are there any differnces between the regular NS Evo and the Grom version? thanks guys.

Last edited by snowfiend; 02-13-2011 at 07:12 PM. Reason: forgot something
snowfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-14-2011, 01:47 AM   #2 (permalink)

All depends on what you want to do with your board. At your weight, 151 might be a bit to the long side for you if you are just doing park. When you like to ride the groomers fast too, you should get that 151.

That 151 will last longer for you as you are still gaining weight and are growing, and you'll be able to do park with it too. It's quite a bit of a gap between your old board though...
Old 02-14-2011, 01:59 PM   #3 (permalink)

yeah ill deffinatly doing park but ill still be bombing runs. but going fast is only so fun. i live on the east coast so not really any powder concerns

as for my old board the only reason why its so small is because i got it 4 years ago for my birthday when i was just beginning and since then ive grown a ton. haha

i dont mind too much getting a board thats a bit long since ill be growing and i'm trying to make this board last. also ive made deal with my 134 for this long so i think ill be able to deal with it being a bit on the longer side. i recently saw that they also have a 148 so im now considering that one too. maybe after college i can move some where with more snow and have more than 1 board in my quiver.

Thanks for all the help
snowfiend is offline   Reply With Quote