Thanks Everyone! NS SL = AWESOME! - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2011, 01:52 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Thanks Everyone! NS SL = AWESOME!

Just wanted to seriously thank everyone on here for the input. I'll keep it fairly short.

I've been riding for a long time and I've been on an older Forum Bjorne for quite a while. I've only had time to get up 5-6 times a year so I've had a hard time trying to justify new gear. With more time and money I decided it was time for a new board and wanted something that would be a good all mountain. Fun on powder days, great off natrual kickers and some jumps, bomb down groomers, be ridable in Sierra Cement, and a quick rail or box if I end up in the park. To be completely honest I had barely heard of Never Summer before this forum. After TONS of reading on here and riding a friends F1 earlier this year I decided the SL was my board. I scored and found one local and picked it up. I threw my old Ride's on it and took it up to Sugar Bowl yesterday since it just litterly dumped 8' last week. All I can say is WOW! It lives up to the hype, awesome board! Now I just can't wait to get my new bindings on and really ride it. Which also thanks to this board and Leo will be the 2012 Targas as soon as I can grab them

Thanks Again!

crazy3gz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-22-2011, 02:01 PM   #2 (permalink)
Leo
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Glad you like the board! Wait til you strap into some Targas as well. A little stiffer than I would put on that board, but judging from your type of riding, you are going to absolutely shred in that setup.

By the way, words can't express how much I miss those Tahoe views. Definitely need to get back out there next season.