Lib Tech's Warranty Policy - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2011, 11:19 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Lib Tech's Warranty Policy

I just wanted to post a quick follow up to a previous thread I posted a month ago about my '09-'10 Banana Magic that had been delaminating. After several e-mails back and forth, and though I could never actually find my receipt for the board, Chris at Mervin told me to go ahead and send it to them, and they'd get back to me about prices for repairs, etc. etc. I was pretty surprised when, a week and a half after sending my board in, they contacted me saying that they had already shipped it back to me. I kinda figured they might deny a warranty claim for having no receipt for the purchase. The biggest shock came a week later, when I received a brand spankin' new 2011 Banana Magic! The guys at Mervin totally exceeded my expectations. These days, it can be tough to find a company (no matter how big or small) that remains loyal to their customers. Lib has won me over as a customer for life for sure. For all of you out there that hate on Lib Tech (for whatever reason)- their warranty department shouldn't ever be one of your gripes- they're absolutely top notch in my book!

Lib Tech Banana Magic/ Ride NRC
NS Titan/ Burton CFX
Burton ION
dickisnc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-23-2011, 06:41 PM   #2 (permalink)
Veteran Member

bought a 09/10 park pickle on the internet this fall for a good deal. After a few days i noticed a small separation along the heel side edge. Sent it back, and let them know i was not liking the extra tight side cut on the heel edge. They sent back a 10/11 skate banana with in a week.