Lib Tech's Warranty Policy - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 02-23-2011, 11:19 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Lib Tech's Warranty Policy

I just wanted to post a quick follow up to a previous thread I posted a month ago about my '09-'10 Banana Magic that had been delaminating. After several e-mails back and forth, and though I could never actually find my receipt for the board, Chris at Mervin told me to go ahead and send it to them, and they'd get back to me about prices for repairs, etc. etc. I was pretty surprised when, a week and a half after sending my board in, they contacted me saying that they had already shipped it back to me. I kinda figured they might deny a warranty claim for having no receipt for the purchase. The biggest shock came a week later, when I received a brand spankin' new 2011 Banana Magic! The guys at Mervin totally exceeded my expectations. These days, it can be tough to find a company (no matter how big or small) that remains loyal to their customers. Lib has won me over as a customer for life for sure. For all of you out there that hate on Lib Tech (for whatever reason)- their warranty department shouldn't ever be one of your gripes- they're absolutely top notch in my book!

**die trying**

Lib Tech Banana Magic/ Ride NRC
NS Titan/ Burton CFX
Burton ION
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 02-23-2011, 06:41 PM
Veteran Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
bought a 09/10 park pickle on the internet this fall for a good deal. After a few days i noticed a small separation along the heel side edge. Sent it back, and let them know i was not liking the extra tight side cut on the heel edge. They sent back a 10/11 skate banana with in a week.

SHRED HAPPENS

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode