Burton T7 or Custom V? - Page 2 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2011, 06:20 PM   #11 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowboardr77 View Post
Can you tell the difference in the est binding? I am wondering because when I get one of these boards I can get some c60's for cheaper then the c60 est's. Now they make a conversion disc so you can use any bindings on the channel boards.
you kinda can...with the EST bindings, ur entire foot sits flat on the board and it feels more responsive. with the disk, ur foot is slightly raised and humped (for lack of words)

spend that extra money and get urself those ESTs.

C60s usually go for $400+, but since ur getting them for way cheaper, then u might as well pull the trigger
Advertisement

Old 03-07-2011, 11:50 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowboardr77 View Post
Can you tell the difference in the est binding? I am wondering because when I get one of these boards I can get some c60's for cheaper then the c60 est's. Now they make a conversion disc so you can use any bindings on the channel boards.
No, but the EST system makes it real easy to ajust your bindings, thats for sure. I haven't been spoiled earlier when it comes to snowboard gear. It's been a while since I bought any new stuff, so when I got the EST system it made a big difference. I'm one of those who actually change stance now and then also, so it's practical.

But the new board, bindings and boots made such a big difference overall for me that I'm sure I can't tell the difference between EST and non-EST when riding. The C60's seems like great bindings though!! Mabye thats the one I need for next season?! I have had some problems with my feet, but now with the new boots and bindings its much better.

Last edited by Weapons; 03-08-2011 at 08:56 AM.
Weapons is offline   Reply With Quote