Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums

Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/forum.php)
-   Boards (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/boards/)
-   -   The EASIEST and BEST way to get cheap Equipment! (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/boards/3900-easiest-best-way-get-cheap-equipment.html)

crsk8andsno56 02-14-2008 03:30 PM

The EASIEST and BEST way to get cheap Equipment!

Many of you have been asking how I get such GREAT discounts on my equipment. Sometimes I get boards etc. for 50-75% off BRAND NEW!!

Well my little secret is a big program.. Its called

EBAY!!!

I use own a site called auction-promotion.com and have made a few different categories to help me find the BEST deals on snowboarding equipment!

It is mainly ebay related but I have quite a few pages that are directed around snowboard brands!

You can check the brands below and then click the link to look at the eBay listings with that product!

Rome Snowboarding

Click Here!

Burton Snowboarding
Click Here!

Forum Snowboarding
Click Here!

Technine Snowboarding
Click Here!

K2 Snowboarding

Click Here!

Oakley Snowboarding

Click Here!

If you guys want anymore brands etc. Reply here and I'll be sure to add them quickly!

I honestly do save TONS of money!

I just bought this board.
Rome Mod
My Board I just Bought!

It is usually around 600! but I got it for $350 BRAND NEW! This isnt a sale either cuz its this years board!!!

So Feel Free to browse and ask for anything else added! I hope this really helps!

If a mod would sticky this to help the other people learn it would be great but if not.. Its fine too!;)

Thanks!

:D:D:D

~cal/auction-promotion~

Minger 02-14-2008 04:03 PM

...huh?

I'm confused by the HTML not owkring :p

kri$han 02-14-2008 04:08 PM

Its basically just a search engine that searches for products for you on eBay.

convenient, i suppose.

crsk8andsno56 02-14-2008 04:13 PM

Sorry Guys I was editing it lol... Now its all ready!!!!!

crsk8andsno56 02-14-2008 07:13 PM

Just added a few more also.. Check it out guys! This took me a long time to make! Hope it benefits others as much as it benefits me!

Grimdog 02-14-2008 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crsk8andsno56 (Post 35483)
Just added a few more also.. Check it out guys! This took me a long time to make! Hope it benefits others as much as it benefits me!

WOW, When did this "Ebay" thing start? They should have started something like this a long time ago!

crsk8andsno56 02-14-2008 07:44 PM

Ya it really is useful Id LOVE if they sticked it or w/e

Grimdog 02-14-2008 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crsk8andsno56 (Post 35444)
Many of you have been asking how I get such GREAT discounts on my equipment. Sometimes I get boards etc. for 50-75% off BRAND NEW!!

Well my little secret is a big program.. Its called

EBAY!!!

I use own a site called auction-promotion.com and have made a few different categories to help me find the BEST deals on snowboarding equipment!

It is mainly ebay related but I have quite a few pages that are directed around snowboard brands!

You can check the brands below and then click the link to look at the eBay listings with that product!

Rome Snowboarding

Click Here!

Burton Snowboarding
Click Here!

Forum Snowboarding
Click Here!

Technine Snowboarding
Click Here!

K2 Snowboarding

Click Here!

Oakley Snowboarding

Click Here!

If you guys want anymore brands etc. Reply here and I'll be sure to add them quickly!

I honestly do save TONS of money!

I just bought this board.
Rome Mod
My Board I just Bought!

It is usually around 600! but I got it for $350 BRAND NEW! This isnt a sale either cuz its this years board!!!

So Feel Free to browse and ask for anything else added! I hope this really helps!

If a mod would sticky this to help the other people learn it would be great but if not.. Its fine too!;)

Thanks!

:D:D:D

~cal/auction-promotion~

Yeah I think Ebay already figured this one out with the "Save This Search" feature.

crsk8andsno56 02-14-2008 08:03 PM

This though makes it all in one place for all users.. Idk just an easier way of doing it

ndiggity 02-14-2008 10:26 PM

I thought it wasn't working until I realized my adblocker plugin for firefox was blocking the search results.