Great new seller on ebay, VERY CHEAP! - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2008, 04:15 PM   #1 (permalink)

Arrow Great new seller on ebay, VERY CHEAP!

This is not me promoting anyone, but I just bought 3 boards from this guy, at $150 each! The first was a Forum Eddie Wall 07, and it arrived today in pristine condition. So I looked at what else he had, and couldn't help myself. I just bought a Flow Infinite T3 164W for $150, and a Forum Grudge 162 for $150. Both of those boards retail for over $500!!! So, the purpose of this post is to help other people get some great deals, enjoy!

eBay Seller: activeoutlet: Skiing Snowboarding, Sporting Goods items on eBay.com
lewi1913 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-14-2008, 07:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
FrankDaTank089

damn, there are some good prices. thanks!
Old 02-14-2008, 07:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
BoardTard Xtrordinair

Good prices, anyone know how different the 07 Graft is from the 08? I know the new Graft is a true twin and the 07 was an almost twin but other than that? More/less flex? Sintered base? I think I'll hold out and get me a Graft this summer. I've never owned/rode a true twin board so I'm trying to stay away from directionals, plus I already have 4 directional boards right now.
Mr. Right is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 09:01 PM   #4 (permalink)
FrankDaTank089

i am not sure about buying it from him, but either way, i am also thinking about getting a 07 graft. i would like to know a lot of this info as well.
Old 02-14-2008, 10:00 PM   #5 (permalink)
BoardTard Xtrordinair

Well if you plan on getting an 07 Graft get it from him, because they are not abundantly available from what I've seen and $150 is a slammin deal. If you plan on getting an 08 the-house.com has them cheap right now, $309 w/ free shipping and a free pair of sunglasses (which is whatever but free shit is cool ) Other than that I think the only difference between 07's and 08's is that the 08 model is a true twin tip. If I'm wrong I hope I get corrected.
Mr. Right is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 04:42 PM   #6 (permalink)

just an update, i got my other 2 boards in the mail from this guy, and they are great!
lewi1913 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 05:28 PM   #7 (permalink)
siberianmist

i actually just got a headroom154 for 150+25 shipping from this guy and it came really fast
Old 02-19-2008, 05:36 PM   #8 (permalink)
siberianmist

i dont know if this is a good deal or not. i got a 154 headroom from this guy for 150+25 for shipping. it came really fast and its in factory plastic im pretty excited about it. i think it feels a little softer than my 155 evo does.