Buy now or wait? - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2011, 10:13 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Buy now or wait?

Okay so here's my situation, right now I have a Capira Stairmaster, an old board my parents got me and I finally saved enough mulla for a new board and bindings and by the start of the nest season a new outfit too. For bindings for sure getting some Rome 390s, used my friends and compared to my shatty unions I was amazed even though it was only one run I knew I needed em. But for boards I was debating and Getting a 2011 Lib Ripper 145 on sale for 280 or since to Leo's great review waiting for next year's Never Summer Evo Mini 142 and getting that retail on 280. I have the money now and wanna the bananers but I feel like I should wait since the rocker/camber would be better since I ride like 20/80 pow and groomers. The flex's are basically the same and with the banana I feel like all that rocker might be too much for me. And when I'm on groomers I'll be in the park, not the greatest in there but getting better, so I also want the board that help me progress more in the park. Only other worry is the Evo Mini has a one year warranty not a three year so would the quality of that board be lower than the lib ripper? Any thoughts, suggestions, or input is greatly appreciated.

Last edited by rappyrider; 04-26-2011 at 10:32 PM.
rappyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-26-2011, 10:47 PM   #2 (permalink)

Ridin Groomers the evo would probably be pretty good for ya. Im a die hard lib tech guy so its hard for me to say that. But never summer makes some great boards they are a real stand up company heard their warranty is good too. Banana isnt bad though, it really isnt too sketchy on ice specially with the magna traction. This is what i would say if you plan on riding never summer for a long time get the evo but if you want to get a lib later get the ripper bigger libs have c2 like the evo, and tons of people shred the skate banana on groomers banana is super forgiving and is really easy to ride. But honestly your in a win win here i'd say either board you go with you'll be fine!
kramer213 is offline   Reply With Quote