Arbor Wasteland questions (width concerns) - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2011, 09:02 PM   #1 (permalink)

Wink Arbor Wasteland questions (width concerns)

hey there i am looking to buy the Arbor wasteland but they only have the 155 with a width of 259. i have a 8.5 boot.

are there any downfalls with getting this board with my boot size? its Arbors flagship and the graphics are pretty sick!

anyone know if Arbors Rocket base (sintered) is fast as the rest of the snowboard companies? How does this compare to Burton Custom X, my buddie rides that and i dont want to be left in the dust. Can this flagship keep up with the best of theM!

I have until tomorrow afternoon to pull the trigger
w0318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-19-2011, 11:13 PM   #2 (permalink)

I have a size 9 boot and i ride the T. Rice and that is a 258 it really doesnt make that much of a difference. I mean ideally a slimmer waist would be nice but it doesnt make really a difference at all some say it makes your edge to edge slower,I really dont think so though personally. If i was you i'd get it seems like sick board. You know its cambered though right?
kramer213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 05:08 AM   #3 (permalink)

Kramer thanks for that info. Yea I didn'tind that it was cambered since I am using it all over the Mtn with some high speed runs. I ride a NS Evo now so it shouldn't be too bad.

From my reading it does seem like a sick board. But your 258 still rides good then i should be ok
w0318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 12:17 PM   #4 (permalink)

Ya it rides real good bro. To be honest i almost bought the wasteland. if you got a shot to get it for a good deal i'd go for it, plus arbor is a great company and not alot of people know about there boards or if they do dont ride them (at least where i ride) so your stick wont look like everyone else's on the hill.
kramer213 is offline   Reply With Quote