more goggle advice... - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2008, 11:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
Goat

Default more goggle advice...

I bought the Giro G10 with out taking my goggles with me(yes,I know-dumb!).My Oakley Wisdom and my older Scotts pretty much push down, crushing my nose so those are not going to work now that I love the helmet.I was looking at the Giro goggles,which of course should be the perfect match to the helmet.Nobody around here has them for me to try,so I'll have to get them online.

Any advice on a good match for this helmet??I wear a size med and have a small-med size face,so it can't be anything too big(like my oakley wisdoms).

Thanks!
-Goat
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-17-2008, 11:59 PM   #2 (permalink)
SUPERGILDO

a lot of goggles will advertise being helmet friendly. other than that its hard to suggest. take some extra money on your next snowboarding trip and try them on at the resorts. If they are too expensive, just wear your goggles that trip and order the goggles you chose when you get home.
Old 02-18-2008, 10:41 AM   #3 (permalink)
dbonds

I have the same helmet and use Oakley A-frames. It can be a bit tricky to get on and off (as I would guess any helmet/goggle combo would be), but they feel fine to me once they're on.. and I think I have a relatively large nose at the bridge. One thing to keep in mind is that you'd absolutely need a helmet strap and some I recently got through SAC only came with the regular strap. Some I've seen locally come with the helmet strap. Just something to be aware of.

On the plus side, you might be a bit more familiar with their lens choices. :-)