Never Summer Pandora Paradox - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2011, 02:04 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Never Summer Pandora Paradox

So, my girl rides a NS Pandora 140 and I think that it might be a little short for her. Just trying to get a second opinion. She is 5'3" / 161cm and 55kgs / 120lbs. Also she has tiny size 4 UK (5 US) feet. She says it throws her about when she goes over bumps. As a damp board I thought that this would eliminate more of that effect......

This is the only problem she says she has with this board. Should I try and find someone who has a pandora they find slightly too long and look to swap for a 143/146????

Secondly, I want to get her the infinity next as she is showing herself to enjoy going fast rather than free styling or park riding. I think the odd 180 etc woud need to be accessible but something more bombing piste/able to ride POW would be the next choice. But what about the Lotus. It is Shayboarder's choice but I don't know her stats.

Also if you want to recommend another board for her next time - please feel free to share your opinions.

Thanks guys. Anyone from UK who frequents MK Sno! Zone let me know.

Cheers
Advertisement

Old 06-12-2011, 05:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
Veteran Member

The 140 Pandora is probably too short to be stable enough for her, but it is the dampest park board I've ridden and the proper size board really shouldn't throw her around too much. If she is freeriding, the 145 Infinity is a great choice for her. The Lotus is an excellent freeride deck, but it's quite stiff and may be unmanageable given your girlfriend's small foot size.

If you can't find a good trade, why not sell the Pandora and purchase her an Infinity?
lilfoot1598 is offline   Reply With Quote