Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums

Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums (
-   Boards (
-   -   clask? clasp? (

elmer91 02-18-2008 02:39 PM

clask? clasp?
I need to get a new clasp, clask, i dont know what they are called, this is what my cousin called them, one of the two. i need to know what they are, where i can get them, and how much. and should i buy a set of them, and replace all of them on my bindings. so you know what i am talking about, i have pics.
i need this:
and it goes here:

killclimbz 02-18-2008 02:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
That is a ratchet. It looks beat on but not really broke. Do they not work? If they don't work send an email to the binding manufacturer and see if they will send you some replacements. You can also go to your local store and see if they have some that will work.

elmer91 02-18-2008 04:51 PM

it isnt broke, it just wont work right all the time. sometimes it will work, sometimes it wont. sometimes it comes loose when i go down the slope.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:35 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome