which of your boards saw most rides this year? - Page 2 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2011, 10:43 AM   #11 (permalink)
Veteran Member

My 165 snow mullet gets the most action, it is a really versitile board. Makes a day with only a little new a lot more fun, and handles steep lines with varible snow really well due to its length.

My new 154 fastplant got the least use, maybe three days. No park worth riding at bridger bowl, and is too damp to really have much fun riding it around the mountain.

My diy split board and $30 tele ski setup both saw lots of days too
Advertisement

Old 07-09-2011, 10:50 AM   #12 (permalink)

#1: 2010 151 NS Evo - Used mostly for freeriding actually. Pow, trees, bowls. Turns the whole mountain into your own park. Used a minor 3/4 inch setback which gave it just enough to slay powder and reel harder turns.

#0: 2006 Atomic Hatchet - Officially Retired, I won't touch the thing anymore. It was a great board, but just not anywhere as fun as the Evo.
Old 07-09-2011, 08:04 PM   #13 (permalink)
With extra cheese.

Got in most of my days on a 2010/11 Never Summer Evo 151, centered +15/-15 @ 23.5 iches. Mostly did park cruising and buttering on the mellow trails but did probably 25% riding on the steepest pistes, too. This thing can do it all.
CheeseForSteeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 09:32 PM   #14 (permalink)
AAA

Ballistic, I don't know that satisfying is the word, so much as just fantastic to be able to shoot out ahead of the pack. The speed advantage often saves me from alot of tie-ups and waiting for things to clear.
AAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 01:42 AM   #15 (permalink)

Only have one board, my 152 skate banana. rode almost 30 days this season, thats a record for me, gotta try to beat it next year!
myschims is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 03:04 AM   #16 (permalink)

my 2010 nitro josh mills pro, been on it about 20+ this season, and it was my first season.
Powder Keg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 04:36 PM   #17 (permalink)
Veteran Member

1. 155 2010 NS Evo. Love this board. Rode it most of the season once we had good coverage. Thought I would only use it for a bit of park and messing around. Like Hobo said it turns the whole mountain into a park. Can't wait to ride it again in November

2. 160 2009 NS Titan. For when I want to go really fast. Have much love for this board but its just not as much fun as the evo. Did take it heli skiing in Feb which was pretty sweet!

3. 161 2005ish Ride Timeless. Rock board. First 5 days or so was on this board. Still like riding it even though its had over 100 days on it. Am planning on making it a split.
Old 07-11-2011, 09:36 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAA View Post
Ballistic, I don't know that satisfying is the word, so much as just fantastic to be able to shoot out ahead of the pack. The speed advantage often saves me from alot of tie-ups and waiting for things to clear.
yes it is fantastic. what i mean is... there is a perception or urban myth if u will.. that skies glide further. And i've been lectured by skiers to this end before . Perhaps high end race skies have serious glide, i dont know. I do know i blew past so very many skiers on flat areas is was hard not to not crack a grin